Monday, October 8, 2012

Help: I am stuck in Vimeo Hell

VERBATIM

 


I have incredible videos from the NC PATCON and the Nullification Seminar from this past weekend. However, my Vimeo uploads are consistent: they crash.

Vimeo crashes in Internet Explorer and it crashes in Chrome.

It crashes at work and it crashes at home.

It crashes in basic and it crashes in advanced upload modes.

It crashes with DSL and it crashes with a cable modem.

The excuse is new servers but one thing is for sure,

Paying for Vimeo is like expecting hope and change from the government.

If anyone has a suggestion for a good video site other than fascist YouTube, please let me know.

David DeGerolamo

4 comments:

  1. http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html?gclid=CKyq9tLl8rICFcyj4AodNFwAiA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently using Vegas for video editing and am happy with its functionality. The issue is the video hosting site and uploading the movies.

      Delete
    2. As long as it's at the Simple Simon level, I'm game.:)

      Delete