Sunday, November 4, 2012

Comment on: Russian circus performer beats himself to death

 

AntMex


AnonymousNovember 4, 2012 9:30 PM
 
I believe I know what happened. And this is an incredible twist to this story.

I am a major journalist in Acapulco, and I know I got this story straight.

There is a white American woman who is an illegal immigrant, meth dealer, the whole 9 yards who has been fingering American men as child molesters in Acapulco. So the police are doing random checks of identity, looking for people who meet the descriptions she gives. This man's description matches. And this man was not a child molester.

Most likely, the Acapulco police thought they had a child molester, and beat him to death as a result. I have had plenty of contact with Mari Zecchino, who is a pathological liar who will do anything to create a story to get people to give her money, and pointing out American men and calling them child molesters is one of them. Most likely this poor chap spoke to her when she was selling jewelry in front of Sanborns near the zocalo, and he ended up paying for it with his life.

Marie Zecchino even pointed ME out as a child molester and sent the police after me, when I stopped giving her money as a result of her sob stories. Once I pulled support, which I did after witnessing her dealing drugs, she flipped out and wanted me dead. Fortunately she never got my real identity nor does she have her address, but she did indeed get the police after me for no reason at all.

With this poor chap actually working with children, he would have been a prime target,

Spread the word

No comments:

Post a Comment