- America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
- Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
- They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
- Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
- The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
- They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
FINAL NOTICE (18 September) : 8th NC PATCON September 30 - October 5th 2015Pictures: 6th NC PATCON October 1st - 6th 2014
AAR - 6th NC PATCON October 1st - 6th 2014
6th NC PATCON October 1st - 6th 2014
NC Spring PATCON 2014 Pictures
2013 Fall NC PATCON Pictures
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
The six contradictions of socialism in the USA
Via Cordite in the Morning