Perform a variety of duties while portraying a US military service member during military training missions – i.e. “role playing”.
Frequent sitting, using hands/fingers, handling, reaching with hands and arms, talking, hearing and seeing up close, at a distance, along the periphery, with depth perception and the ability to adjust focus; occasional walking or standing, occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs. It is Katmai’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Work is performed almost entirely at various indoor and outdoor field locations with hot and cold temperatures, exposure to natural elements (wind, sun, rain, etc.)
• Must be knowledgeable in infantry tactics, techniques, and procedures.
• Prior military combat arms/infantry service with recent experience (within the last 6 years) in either Iraq or Afghanistan
• Receive, comprehend, and act on verbal and non-verbal (Hand Cues) instructions.
• Travel as assigned, primary location is Ft Story, VA
• Be able to work in various outside environments that may include extreme heat or cold.
• Demonstrate ability to remain professional and cooperative under changing situations.
• Handle and discharge blank firing weapons in a safe manner.
• Work any shifts as needed, but no more than 12 hours per day.
• Honorable Discharge; and ability to pass background and drug screening.
• Military experience in a combat arms/infantry military occupational specialty
• Rank of E-4 or above
• Previous experience as a Role Player
• High School Diploma
• Provided by Katmai when approved/funded by the gov. contract
• When not approved/funded by the gov.- employees are responsible for their own travel costs/lodging
Adheres to military training standards at all times including, but not limited to the following:
• Accurately portraying U.S. military personnel infantry skills
• Staying within assigned training lane
• Remaining “in role” during training mission
• Following required security rules for the assigned military base
• Accurately portraying U.S. Military personnel infantry skills, Host Nation Security, Insurgent, OpFor Indigenous Role Player
• Communicate with co-workers, supervisors (including Foreign Language Speakers, Mission Managers, Lane Controllers, and other DTS staff), military personnel, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
• Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
More @ KATMAI
FINAL NOTICE (18 September) : 8th NC PATCON September 30 - October 5th 2015Pictures: 6th NC PATCON October 1st - 6th 2014
AAR - 6th NC PATCON October 1st - 6th 2014
6th NC PATCON October 1st - 6th 2014
NC Spring PATCON 2014 Pictures
2013 Fall NC PATCON Pictures