Thursday, December 13, 2012

Alinsky 101: Left Accuses Conservatives of Being Violent Against Themselves in Michigan

 

Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest in Michigan was peaceful until disruptive right-wingers turned it violent.

More @ Townhall

2 comments:

  1. I was forced to join the Teamsters when I had a job at UPS back in the early 80's. I had a stoner supervisor that would pencil whip the daily reports and when I asked why my numbers were off I found myself without a job. The shop steward said tough shit as the supervisor was one of his best customers for weed.

    Hence my respect for unions - they take your money, try to tell you how to vote, and stick it to you if it is not in the union officials best interest.

    Fuck the Teamsters and Fuck Obama

    ReplyDelete