Saturday, December 1, 2012

More than 100 rifles stolen from Atlanta train car

Via Don


Federal authorities were hunting Friday for more than 100 rifles stolen from a boxcar parked in an Atlanta train yard.

The weapons were taken from a CSX rail yard on the city's northwest side in mid-November, said Richard Coes, a spokesman for the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

The weapons include assault rifles that Coes described as "AK-style." He declined to discuss other aspects of the case.

More @ Yahoo

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if they found them by accident or if they knew exactly where to look? Unless it was a random find, I'm guessing someone had insider knowledge of the shipment, or stole it, from the carrier, the sender, or the buyer. I wonder if any of these will miraculously appear at crime scenes inside the lower 48 - like Gunwalker without the NICS call as a fingerprint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing someone had insider knowledge of the shipment

    That would be my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it were 100 ipads or anything else we would have never heard it.I aint skeered

    ReplyDelete