Thursday, December 27, 2012

Obama: I Ran So I Could Have 'Men With Guns' Around My Daughters

 
The height of hypocrisy.

Walters: I want to talk about the girls. we have been watching them grow up from little girls to young ladies. now, Malia recently got her first cell phone. do you want to see who she calls and who she texts? 

Michelle Obama: I give my daughter at this age -- I give her a long rope. and there is monitoring because we have rules. But monitoring may be -- you never know when I'm going to walk in your room and i'm going to definitely ask you, who are you talking to and are you talking about school work? But...

Barack Obama: And they're not very good at lying. We joke sometimes about how Malia's getting to the age now, and boys start calling and, you know, sort of, I always talk about how one of the main incentives for running again was continuing Secret Service protection to have men with guns around at all times...

More @ Breitbart

No comments:

Post a Comment