Monday, December 31, 2012

You Have Been Drafted

Again?:)

I have no cards, or orders to offer you, but you cannot avoid the fact that if you are reading this blog, you have been drafted into a war you don't necessarily understand or even agree with. It is not your choice and like all drafts, it is instituted by the government, the government of years past.

Patrick Henry said, at end of a long and wonderful address: Give me liberty, or give me death.

The war is against us, by the usurpers and pretenders in the government. We did not choose this future, they did. We did not force our hands, they did. From the GOP, who do not understand their role in the resistance to the active Marxists in the DHS and TSA, we are under attack.

More @ TL In Exile

2 comments:

  1. I've been drafted twice (dual citizenship runs in the family) and volunteered to wear a uniform of a third nation.

    I'm getting old and sick, but what the hell, I swore to defend this nation (and the state) against all enemies, foreign or domestic ... as did my wife, all my children, and just about every member of the tribe.

    Tino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here you stand, having your rights assaulted after serving thrice.

      Delete