**************************************2014 Spring NC PATCON Pictures*****************************
**************************************2013 Fall NC PATCON Pictures********************************
Sunday, May 13, 2012
• First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government
• First President to Violate the War Powers Act
• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
• First President to issue an unlawful "recess-appointment" while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department).
• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
• First president to intentionally disable credit card security measures in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures.
• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law
• First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to "The DREAM Act", which could not pass Congress
• First President to Sign a Law Requiring All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party
• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs
• First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters
• First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to "hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence."
• First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat
• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases
• First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government
• First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler
• First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions"
• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees
• First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space.
• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places
• First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present"
• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians.
• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It
• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory
• First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoena.
• First President to File Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)
• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago
• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case
• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts
• First President to Preside Over America's Loss of Its Status as the World's Largest Economy (Source: Peterson Institute)
• First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Weather Underground
• First President to allow Mexican police to conduct law enforcement activities on American soil
• First president to propose budgets so unreasonable that not a single representative from either party would cast a vote in favor ("Senate unanimously rejected President Obama's budget last year in 0-97 vote", Politico, "House Votes 414-0 to Reject Obama’s Budget Plan", Blaze)
• First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty)
• First President to Golf 90 or More Times in His First Three Years in Office
But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc.
Saturday, May 12th began as most any other day on the Boulevard, where 7 Va Flaggers gathered to protest the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and their illegal actions in forcing the removal of Confederate Battle Flags from the portico of the Confederate War Memorial/Pelham Chapel, flying a U.S. Flag on a Confederate War Memorial, and encroachment on the R.E. Lee Camp Confederate Memorial Park.
The weather was absolutely gorgeous, with temperatures in the high 70’s, lots of sunshine, and a beautiful breeze to lift the flags! We had the pleasure of welcoming first time flagger Everette Ellis to the Boulevard, who carried a flag that flew 50 years ago, during the Centennial of the WBTS.
At one point, late in the afternoon, Cecil “Tommy” Thomas walked over to stand on the corner we call “Camp Grayson”. For months, we stood at this corner, which was a great spot for allowing us to explain to museum visitors what the VMFA had done. Since the March 10 incident with the United Daughters of the Confederacy, we have lost the use of that corner, even though the UDC told us that it is not actually their property. If we stand there, museum guards usually come out and tell us to move. This time, the guards came out of the building, but did not approach Tommy. They simply stood by the museum entrance, communicating with their radios and taking photographs. Tommy stood at the corner with a flag, for about 15 minutes, and Flagger Fred Merridew stood nearby, with a camera.
Fred concluded that the museum had most likely called the police and he and Tommy returned to the sidewalk.
Sure enough, a few minutes later, the Richmond Police arrived. Tommy and TriPp left their flags on the sidewalk and walked towards the museum entrance to use the restroom facilities. The Richmond Police Officers and a VMFA security guard stopped them on the walkway. The link below is to a recording of the conversation. The angry, loud voice you hear at the beginning is that of VMFA museum guard, Robert Harrison. He is the "cause I said so" guard from the confrontation with Flagger Jimmy Jones and the guard who likes to call TriPp and Susan by name and make intimidating comments. The other two cordial voices are the Richmond Police officers. What they have to say about why the VMFA called them shocked even the most battle hardened Flaggers.
It seems that Mrs. Martha Van Scheck, President General of the United Daughters of the Confederacy, filed a Trespassing Enforcement Authorization Letter with the Richmond Police just days after the incident in which the UDC called the police on the Va Flaggers for standing on the edge of their curb to take a photo. As you can clearly hear in the audio, the Richmond Police informed the Va Flaggers that, according to the instructions they received from the UDC, “You are welcome…your person…but they don’t want the flags on there,…so just don’t take the flags on there.” They told us that the letter was filed specifically for the Flaggers, to prevent us from carrying Confederate flags on the grounds of the United Daughters of the Confederacy. They further stated that by the authority the UDC has granted, Flaggers will be arrested if they are caught carrying a Confederate flag on the UDC grounds. This is in direct contradiction to earlier claims by UDC officials that the issues with trespassing had nothing to do with the Va Flaggers, or our flags. A copy of the document is attached to this email.
For those who may not be aware of what has occurred, I have posted links to the correspondence between the Va Flaggers and the UDC.
Here is the first communication, requesting Battle Flags to be raised in support of the Confederate War Memorial and the Va Flaggers:
This is the response we received:
Here is our initial report from the March 10 incident:
The statement issued by the President General, UDC:
...and our response:
Since October 1, 2011, over 175 people have joined the Virginia Flaggers, on the sidewalk, at least twice weekly, in defense of our ancestors and our flags, and in protest of the illegal actions of the VMFA. Most of us never imagined, when we began the campaign to RETURN the flags and RESTORE the honor, that the United Daughters of the Confederacy would side with the VMFA in this battle… and against the VA Flaggers, our ancestors, and the flag they fought, bled and died under.
For those who choose to defend our heritage, OUR TIME IS NOW.! The line in the sand has been drawn. NO MORE will we sit idly by as our flags are removed and our ancestors are attacked. We are calling on every Southerner to join us in standing against those who would DARE to remove Confederate Battle Flags from the portico of a Memorial Chapel, and, sadly, those whose words and deeds prove them complicit with their efforts.
Saturday, June 2nd, we will be gathering for a mass Flagging on the Boulevard, immediately following the Memorial Service honoring Jefferson Davis' birthday at Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond. We invite you to attend the 9:00 a.m. ceremony and then join us on the Boulevard and be part of those who are changing hearts and minds, and forwarding the colors with honor.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"If you are true Southerners, reach back to your Southern roots for enough fortitude to stand up...Our heritage cannot be saved if they see us as weaklings. During Lincoln's War the South had 104,000 deserters. Think before you join them." - Elijah Coleman
|UDC TEA Letter.jpg|
2175K View Download
The media positioning in the Trayvon™ Martin v. George Zimmerman case is in full skulk-like retreat mode. They are quietly trying to distance themselves from the original narrative they sold to the consuming public.
Readers, and those who have followed this story, have an important decision to make. Are you willing to allow the media to backtrack without any consequential accountability for the damage they have caused?
It is an interesting exercise to look back at the original framing to see how the construct of a false narrative was intentionally injected into the media stream. As this entire narrative played out we have kept a close eye on the key strategists responsible for the false storyline and it is worthwhile to revisit and reconsider, knowing now what you did not know then. Two examples of initially toxic and dangerous media framing come immediately to mind.
Ryan Julison (pictured below with Matt Lauer), of Orlando based Julison Communications, was contacted and hired by Trayvon™ family Natalie Jackson on March 5th and joined the team of Daryl Parks, Benjamin Crump and Natalie Jackson.
More @ The Last Refuge
Maybe if and when Bloomberg takes a stand against his police profiling blacks, Latinos, and Muslims, he'll have a little more credibility. That's why the ACLU isn't happy with him.
I just love it when oh-so-virtuous Yankees take the time to travel here to tell us how we should be doing things. They must think it distracts from their own shortcomings.
Now we stopped after the question was asked about the first three boxes not venturing into the arena of armed revolution. The question is that if we cannot restore the republic with the first three and I find that indeed doubtful then what alternative do we have. What options between number three and number four?
When sermons of Obama’s Chicago pastor, Jeremiah Wright, surfaced during the Iowa primaries, it threatened to derail Obama’s campaign. ABC aired one where Wright screamed, “Goddamn America!” Edward Klein interviewed Wright, who told him Obama’s team tried to buy his silence.
‘Man, the media ate me alive,” Wright told me when we met in his office at Chicago’s Kwame Nkrumah Academy. “After the media went ballistic on me, I received an e-mail offering me money not to preach at all until the November presidential election.”
“Who sent the e-mail?” I asked Wright.
“It was from one of Barack’s closest friends.”
“He offered you money?”
“Not directly,” Wright said. “He sent the offer to one of the members of the church, who sent it to me.”
“How much money did he offer you?”
“One hundred and fifty thousand dollars,” Wright said.
“Did Obama himself ever make an effort to see you?”
“Yes,” Wright said. “Barack said he wanted to meet me in secret, in a secure place. And I said, ‘You’re used to coming to my home, you’ve been here countless times, so what’s wrong with coming to my home?’ So we met in the living room of the parsonage of Trinity United Church of Christ, at South Pleasant Avenue right off 95th Street, just Barack and me. I don’t know if he had a wire on him. His security was outside somewhere.
More @ New York Post
Video via Traditions & Skills