Saturday, January 26, 2013

Communists Cheer On Obama’s Gun Grab

 

It should come as no surprise that the Communist Party USA is on board with President Obama’s plan to attack Americans’ right to keep and bear arms as a means to “end gun violence.” A cardinal feature of communist regimes, like all dictatorships, is the prohibition of private ownership of arms, creating a monopoly of force in the hands of the State.

In a January 18 article, People’s World, an official publication of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA), declared that “the ability to live free from the fear or threat of gun violence is a fundamental democratic right — one that far supercedes any so-called personal gun rights allegedly contained in the Second Amendment.”

The article, entitled, “Fight to end gun violence is key to defending democracy,” written by People’s World labor and politics reporter Rick Nagin, claims that “the right-wing extremists opposing all efforts to curb gun violence are the same forces that rallied behind Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, hoping to undermine every other democratic right as well as the living standards of workers and ordinary Americans.”

16 comments:

  1. Wouldn't break my heart if all the commies in this country would pack up and move to Russia... Let them settle in to a place that has much experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either Blue. But you know what, being the 1955 Classic that I am, I spent a fair amount of time hiding under my desk at school to prepare for the inevitable nuke attack from communist Russia, which was so damn absurd it's almost laughable, the part about being safe under the desk, not the nuke attack, but, having the pissed off soul that one has from coming from a long line of Scots/Irish/Cherokee/Southern ancestors I'd be more than happy to take out that revenge on communists from this country. I refuse to call them Americans.
      Miss Violet

      Delete
    2. having the pissed off soul that one has from coming from a long line of Scots/Irish/Cherokee/Southern ancestors I'd be more than happy to take out that revenge on communists from this country. I refuse to call them Americans.

      Well said as usual.

      Delete
    3. I also grew up in a time when my brother and other family members were off fighting communist.Still to young to go myself my play army games were always against communist.When old enough I enlisted to fight them and spent 2/3 of a twenty year career fighting communist in one way or another.They know I'll never change.Better dead than red.

      Delete
    4. They know I'll never change. Better dead than red.

      Indeed and this is what I posted the day I realized that Hussein might actually win.

      "And Now, After Sending Our Best Young Men To Die On distant battlefields fighting Communism, we may simply vote a Marxist into our highest office."
      23 July 2008

      Delete
  2. Yes, it is a sad state of affairs. The newest Recent Unpleasantness.
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Violet,yes the ole duck and cover.Remember it well in Jacksonville,Fl.We were told J-ville was a prime target for a nuke also.
    http://www.montagnards.org/
    The Montagnards courageously fought the reds also & paid a dear price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fine web site Sir. Very interesting and I had no idea there was such an organization. May God be with you in your efforts.
      Miss V

      Delete
    2. The Montagnards courageously fought the reds also & paid a dear price.

      Boy did they get screwed. My friend Hamp, ex-SF Vietnam supports them and it is nice they ended up here. He says the new generation is infected with all the "American" bad traits though. Such a shame. Would like to go visit one day. The Nungs also.
      http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=26&highlight=nago

      Delete
    3. I hope to make it up there in Sept.
      Great blogs,Brock.

      Richard

      Delete
    4. The spring one will be the first weekend in May and the fall one will be the first weekend in October. Hope you can make them both and thanks.

      Delete
    5. :) Richard, for some reason I thought you were referring to our PATCONS! Silly me.:)

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to attending a PATCON also!Lonely out here sometimes with the brain dead sheeple.
    richard

    ReplyDelete