Sunday, January 20, 2013

Danny Glover: Second Amendment Was About Protecting Slavery

VERBATIM

danny-glover

I really don’t care about stuff like this. Or, at least, I’d like to tell myself that. I obviously do care because it still ticks me off.

Actor Danny Glover was invited to speak to students at week at Texas A & M. He flatulated:
“I don’t know if you know the genesis of the right to bear arms,” he said. “The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts, and from uprisings by Native Americans.”
*A revolt from people who were stolen from their land or revolt from people whose land was stolen from, that’s what the genesis of the second amendment is,” he continued.
One commenting reader at the reporting site noted that if Glover were any dumber, they’d have to water him twice a week. As a pastor, I’d never say such a thing, but I will maybe spray soda all over my computer screen laughing at it.

While you’re there, at a fine institution of higher learning, Mr. Glover, you might want to visit the library. Or, even easier, take a couple of seconds to search the internet for quotes on the Second Amendment from the founders.  Or, even easier, just go here and start reading.

*Nope, sold from their land by their brethren. Slight difference except for useful idiots.

4 comments:

  1. He has been a douche bag for years. I never liked him in the Lethal Weapon movies. They should have a libtard contract with America since they don't like guns - no firearms will be used to make movies anymore. Nerf guns loaded with supermax tampons will be used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerf guns loaded with supermax tampons will be used.

    Good idea!

    ReplyDelete