Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Iowa Lawmaker on 'Semi-Automatic' Firearms: 'I Think We Need to Start Taking Them'

 
 Dorkhead.

A Democratic state lawmaker in Iowa told an Iowa newspaper he not only wants semi-automatic weapons banned in his state, he would like to see the weapons confiscated from anyone in Iowa who has already bought them.

“We cannot have big guns out here as far as the big guns that are out here, the semi-automatics and all of them,” Rep. Dan Muhlbauer (D-Manilla) told the Carroll (Iowa) Daily Times-Herald. “We can’t have those running around out here. Those are not hunting weapons. We should ban those in Iowa.”

More @ CNS

12 comments:

  1. Oh, how precious, a little state lawmaker tyrant, guess he hasn't read the 2A, because if he did he'd know that any gun, can be used to hunt tyrants. But then what can we expect of someone that is as ignorant as him, he thinks all semi autos are "big guns" and he wants all of them. Awww, I just want to pat him on the top of his widdle head....with a buttstock. What a dumbass. I bet he thinks 1000 rounds of ammo is a huge arsenal too...and that the color of the gun determines how dangerous it is. Iowa, you voted for that?
    Miss V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I just want to pat him on the top of his widdle head....with a buttstock.

      I bet!

      Delete
    2. So nice to see Miss V's "take no prisoners" attitude..... always refreshing!
      ;-)

      Delete
    3. Not everyone here in Iowa voted for the douche bag. :) Thank God he isn't representing my district.

      I haven't looked for verification yet, but my son was down tonight and said that Muhlbauer is now saying that his words were "taken out of context". Go figure. F'n politicians...

      Delete
    4. words were "taken out of context"

      “I’m shocked! Shocked.........”

      Delete
    5. Ha! You have to feed prisoners,not to mention, they slow you down. lol. ;)
      Miss V

      Delete
  2. I am so embarrassed to have to admit I am Iowa born and raised. Dear God how was such stupidity get elected to our statehouse. “Oh Hell,” what am I saying this is the same state where the girly men in black robes made law allowing homosexual marriage.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete