Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Not one step more. That is what I pledge to my children.


Via WRSA

 

I will accept no executive orders that reclassifies the most common and popular sporting rifle in America into a de facto “machine gun” just because a narcissist son of a drunken communist claims it is his right to do so.

I will not accept a ban on any firearms, or magazines from a self-absorbed Congress or any other imagined superior.

I will not give up one more cartridge, one more inch, or one more right so that statists in either party can constrict our liberties yet again in the false claim of safety, a claim that only serves their desire for absolute power without consequence.

Captain John Parker was a veteran of the French and Indian War when he ordered his troops of the Lexington Militia—not Minutemen, mind you, but the normal regular militia—to muster on Lexington Green. Parker was dying of advanced tuberculosis; he’d be dead within six months. His orders to his men as he faced 700 approaching regulars with less than 70 men are recorded for posterity. “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.”

I can chart the path forward for no other man, but I will contest to their last breaths the desires of petty tyrants and their co-conspirators if they cross this red line that determines that the soap box, ballot box, and jury box have failed, and that the cartridge box is our last resort.

I will go to my death if this time comes to pass, orphaning and widowing those I hold most dear. For that I am truly regretful, just as I regret the lives I must attempt to cut short so that my children will breathe free. I know that in my sights will be another mother’s son or daughter, likely with children of their own. But they will have made their choice of whom to serve, and I have made mine.

There is no desire for bloodshed in my heart, but if they want a war, let it begin here.

More @ Bob Owens

4 comments:

  1. It fits.... says quite well what most of us believe and have embraced as our mission, our fight....
    War is a very ugly thing, I don't wish that ugliness upon any human being (save a despicable few).
    I wish no harm on one whose views may differ from mine, but if one means to change, alter, or restrict my point of view by forceful means..... then we'll have arrived at an impass, that may truly leave us with few (if any) options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "All we ask is to be left alone."
      --Jefferson Davis

      You would think that it wouldn't be too much to ask, but oh no, they want to control you. Sick people.

      Delete
  2. That is all we in the Patriot community (Freedom Loving Individuals) have ever required. Leave us alone, we're more than capable of taking care of ourselves, and our "tribes".....
    Pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete