Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Good Cops Need To Declare Themselves Now

 I pledge allegiance....


For the Oathkeepers, it is time to stand up. Whether they like being told what to do, or not, that is what needs to happen and pretty fast. We are at a point where we need to know who the good cops are, who the good people are.

The scenario is this: I just got busted for some nonsense illegal possession of a firearm charge, now maybe they just made my firearm illegal, or maybe they just made me illegal, i.e. I've been to the doctor for depression (don't worry not in real life) and now I cannot own a gun. So I am there, in the Oathkeepers squad car.

I ask are you OK? (meaning Oathkeepers of course).

You, as the law enforcement officer, ex-military say, after a pause to see if what I am asking is what you are about to answer, you say yes.

Now, we have a problem. Why in the hell am I in your squad car to begin with? You have violated your oath already, the first one to defend the Constitution, so help you God and the other when you swore to all of us you would stand up for us when the time came.

If you are OK, you should have let me alone, so I don't have to escape and rack up further charges.

Look, I know how the legal system works inside and out.

More @ TL In Exile

5 comments:

  1. Good cop ... :)

    I posted my comment @ TL's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Brock, for an excellent blog.

    Happy New 2013 to You and Yours.

    Tino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Sir and the same to you and your family.

      Delete
  3. When there is a cabal of criminal`s who have seized power trough election fraud in power , who have proceeded to literally wipe their ass on the founding law`s of the land , " Their Law " does not apply to me and will be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " Their Law " does not apply to me and will be ignored.

      Well said.

      Delete