Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Where do these rumors come from?:)


 
 
 
JBA2848
I would say it is Brock Townsend or his wife that wrote this.
So are they fishing?
I guess he has throat cancer but it does not keep him from typing.

Nope, I don't use initials, only my name and I assure you my wife didn't write it. I had cancer of the vocal cord in 1974 while in Vietnam. It was treated, came back in' 95, voice box removed and I am still clear at this time
========
JBA2848
But I find it funny that the guy who runs that website has a wife who is deeply involved with martial arts and is working with foreigners who teach martial arts. And the guy Brock who most likely wrote that using the alias LT which is his wife's initials has two Vietnamese / american daughters. And they are influenced by foreigners in everything they do but they call themselves real Americans. Both are heavy in the blogging for tea party, revolution, deep south, militias, and so on.

I have 5 Vietnamese/Americans daughters and none of them blog as far as I know.
 ========
JBA2848
And I see Brock Townsend was the first to comment. Pretty easy when he wrote it and posted it using the ghost LT. And then you have Pastor Terry chiming in. Would that be Terry Jones? And he fishes all the time. I guess Scooter Libby and the Hudson Institute must of came up with a new trolling tournament to do. You after they did the video that was posted just before 9/11 and sent to talk shows in Egypt where they made a big uproar over it and then protest started outside all the Embassies. You at the same time Al Qaeda did a attack at Benghazi under the cover of the rest of the protest. It is almost as if these guys like provoking things to happen? And then use deniable plausibility to hide

Once again I didn't write it as the real LT revealed.
========
Advantage
I dont see any connection to Brock other than he resides in the same state and is involved in the same site and others that are similar to it and organizations in and out of state that other contributors to NC Renegade are involved in. Are you seeing some other proof that he is actually the person in the article that Im not?

Correct.
========
LTprepper
First, let's put the "LT is a ghost name for Brock" crap to bed - I took the ASVAB twice, getting a combined score of 97 in 1987 and a 99 when I retook it in 1999 to rejoin; my raw GT score is a 131. I don't mean to disrepsect Brock, but he couldn't touch those numbers.

No disrespect taken, Sir and I have no idea what the ASVAB is, but I did score 136 when I took the GT back in the dark ages.
========

17 comments:

  1. ??

    Secret identities on the internet?

    Maybe it's all a secret govt alphabet agency.

    My GT is higher than yours?

    Okay, guess the dick measuring has gone all intellectual an shit these days.

    Who Cares? They are only words on a page, don't like them use the red X in the upper right hand corner, problem solved.

    And Brock isn't the first to comment on this, and he ain't the MM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think somebody missed the memo about the Internet not being Real Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much about had it with the internet. I've met Brock in person, and he is more man and american than 90% of the pussies that browse the "patriot" community. What kind of idiots are joining in these days? My G3pO was 1783, I import my children straight from texas, all cloned from kit carson, and i pastor 17 churches that only accept himalayan midget cripples. So if any of the fuckers want to write my autobiography in the damn comment section, there you go. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My G3pO was 1783, I import my children straight from texas, all cloned from kit carson, and i pastor 17 churches that only accept himalayan midget cripples. So if any of the fuckers want to write my autobiography in the damn comment section, there you go. =)

      Damn, that's a good start, not that I know what G3pO is!:)

      Delete
  4. "Himalayan midget cripples"???? Damn, now my church is gonna have to change it membership criteria! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you had five kids. Good for you. My dad was in Vietnam in 1968-69 with the First Calvary ( I think ). Also can I get the address to the cloning place my mom is wanting grand kids?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you had five kids. Good for you.

    :) Thanks. You might enjoy my Babylift story. The pictures disappeared, but I've got them on FNC and working on a post. http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=20&highlight=babylift

    My dad was in Vietnam in 1968-69 with the First Calvary.

    Sounds right. How is he? I was there: 10/'67 - 5/'69 USARV, 6/'69 - 09/'71 OICC/RVN+, 06/'73 - 25/04/'75 DAO, US Embassy RVN

    Also can I get the address to the cloning place my mom is wanting grand kids?

    Heh!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All dad ever really said about Vietnam was that it would have been a nice place except everyone kept trying to kill him.
      He has Alzheimers now and can't remember much of it.

      He was wounded several times and received a Bronze Star with V.

      He does remember that he hated the M-16 for its lack of power but switched it out for a M-14 which he loved.

      Delete
    2. Thank you and that's a shame your father can't relate more to you now, but write down whatever you have/remember, though I imagine you are already doing so.

      Delete
  7. "I have no idea what the ASVAB is..."

    SWAG Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery

    hbbill
    Somewhere behind enemy lines,
    Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWAG Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery

      Must not have had this back in the dark ages or called it something else.:) All I remember was the GT.

      Delete
  8. The QT score is the overall percentile score of the ASVAB test. The four areas of the ASVAB used to compute the QT score are: Word Knowledge (WK), Paragraph Comprehension (PC), Arithmatic Reasoning (AR), and Mathematics Knowledge (MK). These are the only portions of the ASVAB test that are scored uniformly amongst all of the services to attain the overall QT score. 99 is the highest QT score possible. Each service further breaks down the ASVAB differently as it best suits the needs of their service. The Army, for instance uses 10 different line scores. Each used to evaluate a persons aptitude to perform in specific fields. The GT (General Technical) score is the one used most often and which is most familiar to all. There is no real known maximum that you can attain for these line scores. Most will be above 100 somewhere. most decent jobs need personnel that score a bit higher than 100 in most areas. For instance, the standard for Special Forces for many years was a minimum GT of 110. That has changed in recent years though.
    The military has used aptitude tests since WW I (1917-1918). It as called the Army Alpha and the Army Beta tests. In 1950 they started the AFQT (Armed Forces Qualification Test) and in 1968 started calling it the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and very informative. We learn something new everyday as General Lee stated.

      Delete
  9. Damn, Brock... You're famous.

    I had an old 1SG on my 2nd tour of Der Vaterland who liked to say "You know you've made the big time when you find your name written on the shit house wall".

    This is kinda like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "You know you've made the big time when you find your name written on the shit house wall".

      That's good!:)

      Delete