Monday, February 25, 2013

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Fastback



MECUM


- KK #1987

- Original sheet metal, engine and drivetrain

- Complete rotisserie restoration in 2011

- Mostly original interior

- Incredible paint job by Jen Jacks of Atlanta, GA

- Under 150 miles since rotisserie restoration

- 34,800 original miles

- Only 201 Boss 429s were Candy Apple Red of the 858 Bosses total

- Based on Steve Strange's Boss 429 update, only 135 Boss 429's are known to exist

- Best of class winner at Texas Concours De Elegance and Best of Show People's Choice and Museum Choice at MCAH in 2012

4 comments:

  1. I wish there was room for this in a future scenario. As Bracken said earlier, I hope I'm wrong, and the future for the (Republic) is bright. Otherwise.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Bracken said earlier, I hope I'm wrong, and the future for the (Republic) is bright. Otherwise.....

    Indeed. Wish I could see the paint job up close. Does look extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete