Monday, February 11, 2013

Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

Via Cow Town Prepper

 1 1

 Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD officer who is accused of murdering three people and threatening to continue his vengeful killings, has issued a statement that claims he has no connection to the Southern California murders, and he is falsely accused.

The statement was received by a local news organization via fax from a Cabo San Lucas hotel early Saturday.

“It’s not me!,” Dorner says in the statement. “I have been out of town on vacation and just heard the news that I am blamed for killings I did not and never would commit. This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

With that news the massive dragnet laid out for the fugitive ex-cop, more than 10,000 officers, abandoned their fruitless search in the snowy, densely forested mountains around Big Bear Lake and moved across the Mexican border, and are headed to Cabo San Lucas at the tip of Baja, California.

“This could be another one of the crazy gunman’s tricks,” said an off duty security guard. “More than likely he is holed up in a bunker and just sitting in front of a television watching the cops chase their tails. If he believes the cops embarrassed him…. I’l bet he wants to pay them back. He wants them to look like fools.”



9 comments:

  1. My eighty-three year old Marine friend, Robert, loves to say, "We are all living in Disneyland now." Why I love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "We are all living in Disneyland now."

      Damn if that ain't the truth or maybe living in MAD Magazine.:)

      Delete
  2. Nice ruse.... All LEO'S now running off to Mexico, and the accused moves in another direction. Fire & maneuver.....
    Just enough disinformation to leave LEO'S questioning themselves.... Time to have a chat with Mark Furman now. (last I knew he still lives in North Idaho)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A points for thought:

    Police badges are numbered for a reason.

    He was FIRED in 2008.

    HIS badge was found near the boat murder.

    IF he had been fired in 2008 do you think LAPD would let him run around with HIS badge?

    Does LAPD have collection records showing they got (I assume) both badges back?

    Most big depts issue two with the same number, and to have a new made with a specifc number requires dept purchase order or dept letterhead authorizing to production of such.

    If so can they produce or show to whom they were re-issued to?

    Does the badge maker for the Dept have any requests for new badges with his former number since his termination?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably need a man on the ground there to try and get the answers to your excellent questions. I doubt if we peons would have any luck, but maybe send your questions to Michel Malkin.writemalkin@gmail.com.

      Delete
    2. Did it yesterday

      Delete
  4. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly impressed to read all at single place.


    Review my page :: diets that work fast

    ReplyDelete