Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Senior Editor Of Veterans Today Defends George Soros And Calls NRA Members The Enemy

 veterans_today_gordon_duff_snippet2

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran and a combat infantryman. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, surveillance technologies, intelligence analysis,defense technologies or acting as a UN diplomat and “special consultant.” He is also Senior Editor at Veterans Today. However, it has come to light that Mr. Duff also claims that George Soros is “not a bad person” and that all National Rifle Association members are the enemy.

Hear Gordon Duff spew his disinformation saying George Soros who has been identified as a front man for the Rothschild banking group and who is a Communist agent, is not a bad person and how all NRA members are the enemy, along with the Michigan Militia.

Click the links below to hear Mr. Duff in his own words.

Hear Gordon Duff say George Soros is not a bad person

Hear Gordon Duff claim that all NRA members are the enemy on 12-26-2012

Hear Gordon Duff attack the Michigan Militia on 12-26-2012

10 comments:

  1. This sea to be a trend. If I had a subscription to the magazine I would cancel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Sandy Hook , Gordon Duff's the Israelis did it, it all a Psyop to give Obama a pass for targeting and killing an American teenager?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I am sure he would get a pass on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will take some work on my part. I have previously thought well of Duff's writing, although not always in agreement, and this does not seem to be in character. A lot of so-called conservatives trash the NRA and I still pay my dues, as I have since my friend and boss, Fred Hakenjos, became the Executive Director of it, after retiring from my company, Hercules Powder Company. I will keep faith with "Hack" because in the fifty some years in which I've been an NRA member I haven't met a better man, in or out of the NRA.

    As long as I'm alive and armed the spirit of 2A and NRA lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep faith with "Hack" because in the fifty some years in which I've been an NRA member I haven't met a better man, in or out of the NRA.

      As long as I'm alive and armed the spirit of 2A and NRA lives.

      Very well.

      Delete
  5. I think it's about time for me to focus locally instead of nationally. Colorado is going bat-s__t crazy. Everybody is going to be background checked for every thing. Sunday school teachers have to be background checked. Every gun transfer will soon require a background check. No end in sight. I cannot abandon my family here and I'm not sure, other than Idaho and Texas, that any other place is much better. NC and VA, recently both blue voting, no longer appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take that last comment back. Please ignore it. My spiritual program requires me to self-assess and promptly admit being wrong. It has become automatic after 32 years of use.

    Pitt County NC and Albemarle County VA have this week restored my faith in those two states and both articles were found on this blog. Salute. As well as has my pride in being a native Tar Heel and adopted Virginian been restored. I might could do some good in either state but I am wasted in this one. Maybe I'll get a vision of my foreshortened future at PATCON in May as well as visiting the grave of my 5g-grandfather, Michael Samuel Debruhl, in New Bern.

    My motorized wheelchair is being delivered today. Medicare will pay for it, if I keep it. Should I keep it? I'm inspired by a vision of my Dad, hitching a ride on a tank in the Hurtgen Forest. Whatever will get me to front line is what I'll ride. The government provided that tank and he came home to fish with me for fifty more years. I'll probably bite back my Hillbilly Libertarianism and keep the wheelchair to fight in the Motorized Mobile Physically Challenged Infantry (MMPCI is open for membership.)

    Did no Confederate soldier ever mount an abandoned Union horse and ride without looking back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'll get a vision of my foreshortened future at PATCON in May as well as visiting the grave of my 5g-grandfather, Michael Samuel Debruhl, in New Bern.

      Amen. My 6th great came over with the Baron who founded New Bern in 1710.
      =============
      Motorized Mobile Physically Challenged Infantry (MMPCI is open for membership.)

      Certainly, it will drain the meager fiances of the government quicker.:)

      Delete