Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The American Rhodies

Via WRSA

 500px-Flag_of_Rhodesia_(1964) 
 Honorable resistance to the Obama regime 

The United States As Slow Motion Rhodesia


It began in the summer of 2012, around the time of the health care decision.  I hadn’t really worried about Obamacare to that point, because I thought the individual mandate was so manifestly unconstitutional that it would be summarily thrown out by at least five Supreme Court justices.  Then l learned courtesy of Mr. Justice Roberts (whom had seemed okay up to that point) that ObamaCare is a penalty when Congress passes it, not a tax, but a tax, and not a penalty, when it is reviewed by the Court.  I was surprised and upset, but decided: “Self: the Constitution obviously doesn’t mean what you think it means any longer; it means whatever Obama wants it to mean.”

That same week I started arming myself.  First a little, then building up to a moderate “lot”. My thinking was: “you have a right to bear arms right now, so get whatever you might need for the entire rest of your life, and your descendants’ lives, right now.”  Writing in early 2013, looking back, I’m so glad I trusted my intuition.  Like millions of other Americans exercising their plain-language constitutional rights, I will face a difficult choice to register-and-capitulate, register-some-and-hope-to-stay-off-the-house-raid-list, or register none, and run the risk of being deemed a “felon” or a “domestic terrorist”.  And maybe disappeared without any due process, even though I’m an American citizen whose grandfather was shot at by Nazis and Communists.  At least I won’t have the problem of not having any tools to defend myself.

Then, the Democratic National Convention happened.  What I couldn’t help but see on TV was a lot of angry people, very, very few of whom were white or male or Christian, many of whom spoke with strange accents, who made it clear in so many words, that they didn’t like people like me, and wanted to take my assets.

The thought presented squarely that “the United States is now a slow-motion Rhodesia, and we’re the white farmers”.

6 comments:

  1. And Rhodesia was a prosphorous country at one time. In Zimbabawe you have 2 factions the Mugabe followers and the ones that wanted to have ties with England. Mugabes goals are to kill off the 5-7 million that aren't his followers. Zimbabawe is so backward now they can't even produce 7.62x39 ammo on automated machines that were bought from China. Wrong charge, wrong bullet diameter totally out of spec. Obama is our Mugabe and if he could kill off any opposition he would and still recieve cheers and standing ovations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he could kill off any opposition he would and still recieve cheers and standing ovations.

      Absolutely.

      Delete
  2. You probably noticed, on the news, Obama can kill Americans at will in the name of stopping terrorism. Also, Chicago has gun control and see what kind of crime rate they have. God save us!
    I see the influence of Rom "Dead Fish" Emanual everywhere.

    for the cause,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the influence of Rom "Dead Fish" Emanual everywhere.

      Agreed.

      Delete
  3. I have a question for the owner of this blog:

    1. Where do i find quick-read information on the plight of Rhodesia? I need to study it, so I can learn what happened there.
    Please make some recommendations.

    2. If I were to make "American Rhodie" patches using the original patch design but with "American Rhodie" across the top, would you offer them on your site/blog at cost? Not out to make money, just curious about interest. Let me know. I think it would be cool and most people would have no idea, which is what I like, especially on baseball caps. JohnathanCinMKE@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a start. http://www.rhodesia.me.uk/

      #2 is a fantastic idea, I certainly would, so go for it!:)

      Delete