Monday, February 11, 2013

The Citadel / BBC & National Geographic

 
Hello!
My name is Erin, and I am reaching out in regards to the Citadel project that you are involved in.  Tim Pastore (the guy who made Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, Gold Rush: Alaska, etc) and I recently read about the Citadel, and we'd love to have a conversation with you to learn more about it, your involvement, etc.  What you guys are doing is truly incredible, and your goal of an independent, free community is something we want to know more about.  We are not reporters - we create raw, honest, american television shows, and we are very interested in this huge project.

I'd like to connect with you as soon as possible,  so please feel free to email me back anytime or call me on my cellphone at ----------  or ----------.

I look forward to speaking with you, and I hope all is well.

Best Regards,
Erin
  
Erin,

Thanks for your interest in and support of the Citadel Project. However, my involvement is in a supporting role. We (as a group) appreciate the words of encouragement but I am not a spokesman for the Citadel, nor would I attempt to explain the myriad details involved in such an awe inspiring endeavor.

My associates and I are Militiamen, in the old sense of the word.

And as such we see this project as a chance to pass freedom on to the next generation in the form of a secure, self supporting bastion of Liberty. Our group here is a small part of a much larger whole. The majority of whom are decidedly NOT Militia oriented. The project includes Constitutional scholars, 2nd Amendment Advocates, Homesteaders & Homeschoolers, Libertarians, Traditionalists, Patriots and generally old fashioned down home Americans.

It is my understanding that the Founders and Elders of the project are not currently engaging with media or "entertainment" assets. You may contact them directly at the website linked below. As for me and mine here, we have no interest or desire to be involved with ANY TV production. We have turned down multiple requests for interviews and film projects. Without complete contracted editorial and content control I see no reason to change that policy.
III Citadel Home

For the Republic,

CPT David
Commanding Officer
Ohio Valley Minutemen

http://ovmcpg.blogspot.com/

aka: Sandman

No comments:

Post a Comment