Sunday, February 3, 2013

Twisted ghouls descend on murder victim, American hero Chris Kyle

Via dixieconvert

 http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2013/02/03/chris_kyle_wife_244x183.jpg

Unbelievable.  Because to some on the anti-gun Left, the terrible murder of an American military hero is an opportunity to LOL, score political points about gun control, and talk about “karma.” What is wrong with these people?!

 Craig @Executnr
All u hypocrites can miss me with the Chris Kyle American Sniper sympathy bullshit, I call his death karma. Feel for his family not him.

 Michael Crook @Michael_Crook
I am absolutely against guns being used for any reason, but in the matter of Chris Kyle, I'd have to say it was poetic justice.

 iraqjustice @iraqjustice
Chris Kyle - sharpshooter star that killed 255 -s was killed in Texas by fellow american maniac

 Patricia @onepoliceplazza
Chris Kyle was killed at a gun how ironic lol live by the gun die by the gun now I really believe he had it coming to him
More @ Twitchy

2 comments:

  1. I live in the Tyler area and Honestly wish I could have met Chris. I am a vet and am still emotional in some aspects - I volunteered for a lot and never did anything. I get sick just thinking that I never did my part or enough.. I hope the bastard that shot him gets a speedy trial and the needle quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the bastard that shot him gets a speedy trial and the needle quick.

      Today it is actually cheaper to pay for life imprisonment than to kill them because of the continual appeals. Mind boggling.

      Delete