Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Focus: BLM

http://media.washtimes.com/media/image/2014/04/19/ed7f621659c1c10f510f6a706700f0a8.jpg
Damn, such a good picture I'll post it twice in one day. :)

*************************************

In the new reality of freedom fighters and domestic terrorists it is important for militias and freedom fighters not to spend their credibility cheaply. What made the Bundy Ranch a success for the patriot forces was Cliven Bundy himself. I am aware of numerous individuals who would have sold out the efforts of their supporters for a reduced grazing fee, or a better payoff.

This is one reason to take it further, to go outside the individual. We can not always rely on the backbone of those we seek to aid when the feds come calling with stock trailers and military garb. The nation is awake. A great example of this was the interchange between Harry Reid and Dean Heller, the Republican senator from Nevada.

12 comments:

  1. Indeed it is worthy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having impure thoughts about the chick on the left.

    I'm a guy.

    I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, we're just gonna' have to drag you into the river and baptize you for 5 minutes or more to rid of those devil's thoughts. :) Remarkably picture and I'd like to know what camera was used and so forth.

      Delete
    2. I have to comment - I cannot control myself - you two just made me laugh out loud - She has such a lovely smile even in profile, doesn't she - would be worth holding your breath for 5 minutes in the river, I should think (and now I am going to stop here or get myself into trouble ;)

      Delete
    3. Zoomie is incorrigible, no hope at all.......:)

      Delete
  3. Seconding Walter...

    Also, the nation is not awake. Just a few hundred malcontents and a few thousand internet people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. & summer is coming... And then Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just one word about the lady Patriot in the picture...DAYUM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot nuts, you get them from the peanut man........:)

      Delete
    2. Forgot.

      http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=88&highlight=hot+nuts

      Delete