Friday, September 19, 2014

2012 Chevrolet COPO Camaro 327/550/4.90



Introduced at SEMA 2011, the Chevrolet COPO Camaro was specially built to NHRA competition specifications, including a full chrome moly roll cage and solid rear axle. Standard sound-deadening, the rear seat and power accessories were deleted, and every car came with racing bucket seats, a driver safety harness, racing floor shifter and Chevrolet Performance gauges. The second-generation 2012 COPO was available with a choice of 3 different engines developed to align with the top classes in NHRA's various Stock Eliminator and Super Stock ranks.

More @ MECUM

4 comments:

  1. I would kill myself in that car before I ever made my first payment. But at least I'd die with a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least I'd die with a smile on my face.

      Yes, siree, bob. :)

      Delete
  2. ahh, just a zoomed up sewing machine, now, older Camaros outfitted this way would be a winner!

    ReplyDelete