Sunday, October 19, 2014

8-Year-Old With Down’s Syndrome Scores Kick-Return Touchdown In Amazing Show of Sportsmanship


8-year-old Gabe White is a “manager” for Rhinelander High School’s freshman football team in Wisconsin. He’s also the team’s biggest fan. Moments after time expired during the team’s last game of the season on Oct. 16, Gabe was called off the sidelines and onto the field. All of the sudden, everyone was cheering for him. Gabe, who has Down syndrome, is the younger brother of the team’s #84, Owen White.

More with video @ Conservative Videos

3 comments:

  1. My wife was looking over my shoulder when I played this. Her comment...."there ARE good people in this world."

    Hbbill
    Somewhere behind enemy lines,
    Peoples Republik of Kommiefornia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhinelader is a good 80 miles north of where I live. I used to spend time up there when I was younger. Lots of nice folks up there. We cheeseheads do have a lot of good in us (for a bunch of yankees that is. Lol.)

    ReplyDelete