Friday, December 26, 2014

Homeowner shoots, kills man demanding to get inside home

 

A man who repeatedly rang a doorbell and knocked on a front door was fatally shot Friday morning by the homeowner after the two fought in a yard, authorities said Friday.

Before he was shot to death, Spencer Crandall, 31, repeatedly demanded to be let in the house in the 12000 block of Carpenter Lane, said Wise County Sheriff David Walker on Friday.

The homeowner did not know Crandall, Walker said.

More with video @ WFAA

2 comments:

  1. I guess Id like to know more about this case. Mostly like the invaders motivation (Im guessing drugs or mental illness) I hate to admit it but Im in no shape to pick a fist fight with a badguy especialy when it comes to the safety of my family so I guess I may have to do the same thing in the homeowners position. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no intention of doing anything to a thug, but shooting them if they are a deadly threat in my mind at the time.

      Delete