Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Daily Sheeple’s Twelve Days of Christmas

Via angrymike
 12_days

On the first day of Christmas my government gave to me, a multi-trillion dollar deficit.

On the second day of Christmas my government gave to me, two more lies and bullshit and a multi-trillion dollar deficit.

On the third day of Christmas my government gave to me, three executive orders, two more lies and bullshit and a multi-trillion dollar deficit.

On the fourth day of Christmas my government gave to me, four piles of fake statistics, three executive orders,  two more lies and bullshit and a multi-trillion dollar deficit.

On the fifth day of Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sir and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  2. Marey Christmas Brock...and all.

    Thanks for your history lessons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for viewing and a very Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete