Monday, March 30, 2015

Kill the Kulaks

Via WRSA

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/15/article-1220695-06D647A7000005DC-436_468x362.jpg
 http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/FirefoxScreenSnapz118.jpg
The Gruesome Story of a Murdered Tennessee Couple You May Have Never Heard – But That You Will Never Forget

Why have America’s leading organs of influence decided to demonize white, Christian men as the most uniquely evil group in the history of the world? Why is it necessary for students, especially of that ethnic group, to unpack their invisible knapsacks?

The answer is that these men are routinely targeted for politically-empowered looting, usually by their own wives, with the assistance of the state. This looting would not be morally palatable without a pervasive myth of uniquely white male evil. It would otherwise trip the moral alarms that might otherwise come up when dissolving a family for personal gain.

The growth in anti-white-male op-eds in influential magazines makes more sense when you look at the real lives of middle class men, which are often marked by either divorce or threatened divorce, which typically involves an enormous transfer of valuable assets from the man to his ex-wife. This expropriation would have been regarded as execrable even just 50 years ago, but with the assistance of a powerful guilt-myth, it goes down much easier.

6 comments:

  1. The "knoxville horror". The story of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom is something every parent should teach their children about. Had this been a black couple murdered by whites, there would have been a National movement, a slew of Hollywood movies made, a National Holiday enacted, laws passed, marches, riots, anarchy, looting, mayhem & murder as a result. The sad truth is this crime is largely unknown outside of the local area, while every single white student in high school and college know who Emmit Till, Trayvon Martin & Michael Brown are.
    A Nation that won't protect it's greatest asset- children like these, is doomed. Parents that teach their children that blacks are "just like us" are sending them out into the world defenseless. I hope to live long enough to see a new Nation emerge from the ashes of the former USA. One that will have it's priorities straight. I pledge to continue to do my part.

    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our world is upside down. Are you going to be able to make the PATCON this time?

      Delete
  2. This story underlines what is a "normal" part of African "culture". This is how Africans behave and have ALLWAYS behaved to each other and every living thing they encounter . EVERY African you meet or have ever met , could commit this crime , without warning. White America used to know and acknowledge that. The African is born with a deep evil inside of it and until we move to rid our world of this bottomless evil, this kind of thing will never stop. I was raised to accept the "negro" as an equal. To "admire" them, to see them as my "down trodden brothers and sisters". I met the "leaders" of "black liberation" as a child. I have met Desmond Tutu , Ralph Abernathy , Dick Gregory, and many of the leaders that marched on Selma. Each and every one of them wanted me , a small child, dead for no other reason than my white skin, and repeatedly told me so to my face. As I have said before Brock; It's time to stop assisting in our own genocide. Because just like Southern Africa , that is the communist/ islamist plan white genocide.---Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each and every one of them wanted me , a small child, dead for no other reason than my white skin, and repeatedly told me so to my face.

      That should be all anyone needs to know to realize that they are despicable individuals and must be dealt with.

      Delete
  3. I am going to do my best to make the May Patcon, but the situation now doesn't look good. I am working on getting Mother moved into a retirement community nearby and still working a full time career with two side jobs to keep the wheels on the bus. Without going into detail, we have a serious ongoing medical issue in the immediate family that occupies 90% of my time outside of employment. To attend, I would need to take a week off of work and leave the family here alone. I’m hoping if we can make it a couple more years as a Nation, we can make your event a family trip. I feel I have a lot to offer and am eager to meet & learn from others. Until then, I am following from a distance while concentrating my preps/networking to my local A/O.

    Godspeed & Deo Vindice,

    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make your event a family trip.

      That would be great and there would be no lodging costs here if you like to camp.

      Delete