Thursday, June 25, 2015

Re-post 2007 NamSouth: My Suggestion For Equal Time For The S&S

 http://endgenocide.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/01/Massacre-of-Indian-women-and-children-in-Idaho-Frank-Leslie-illustrated.jpg

Via mind jog from David's comment on Appeasement is Surrender

 (This was in response to the Exhibit "The Proper Way To Hang A Confederate Flag. BT)

Subj: RE: Your Museum
Date: 3/31/2007 7:32:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: TownsendL
To: BGABORDI@tallahassee.com

I'm pleased that you agree with my suggestion to display the chocolate Jesus, and the fact that your museum does not have the guts to display something of "art" which would insult blacks and Muslims. By the way, it has been canceled, (Seems they have more sense than you) and the "artist" is looking to place it elsewhere, so you should be able to book it now.


It is amazing how you will allow these in your "museum" which admits children two years and up.

Since you refuse to cancel your exhibit, that libels my ancestors, I have another sterling suggestion for an "art" display which will feature the American Flag. 


Before I broach this matter, I would like to show that I am a true patriot, as have been my family from Brandywine forward. 


I am a 100% service related, disabled, Vietnam veteran with a total of approximately ten years residence there in various capacities (before and after) leaving in April of '75 at the end.

With this in mind, I would like to suggest an "art" display with three exhibits making the whole. (I would only agree to do this if children aren't allowed......) This would showcase the Stars andStripes from 1860 on.

A small exhibit on the left would have the historically correct flag during the WBTS surrounded by appropriate documentation in pictures and words of Yankee atrocities (documented on my site) consisting of rape and murder of Southern women, both black and white. Yankees particularly liked to rape black women.

On the right would be another small exhibit of Old Glory in the 1920's with pictures of huge marches of the KKK carrying numerous American flags, as well as lynchings of both black and white that occurred under it. This, plus various other ones showing the official flag of the KKK, the Stars and Stripes, carried by them until today.

The largest exhibit will be the centerpiece which will have the correct flag from the time after the War when the Buffalo Soldiers, in conjunction with their Yankee counterparts, massacred our American Indians of all ages and sexes, using the expertise they perfected during the WBTS. This flag will have a circulating pump, much like in a fountain, but this will continually recycle human blood. (animal blood just won't do, and I am sure the donations of those who honor their ancestors will surely surpass the need. Possibly, my Vietnamese wife will want to contribute, and needless to say, my American Indians friends will be more than eager.)

This will keep Old Glory constantly dripping with blood while surrounded by appropriate documentation.

Please let me know if this meets with your approval, after all, as my mother always said, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Brock Townsend


10 comments:

  1. It isn't about the flag and it never was. They will escalate until some fights back. Then they will unleash hell upon us all. The left has painted itself into a corner .They MUST act before November. They know that 90+ % of America hates them and everything they have done. They are fully aware that they only maintain power for a short time and if they cannot utterly crush white America NOW they never will. They KNOW that the RINO's will defect 10 seconds after this ploy fails. They MUST disarm white America NOW while they are in the catbird seat, They must destroy the IDEA that rebellion is possible, or for them the noose becomes a very real possibility. ---Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could one think of such a thing. If it is not anti-white or pro anything else then it just want do. Sorry no room for you here.

    (Just to be sure im understood this is to be taking as pure Sarcasm lol in reality your post is 100% true but we are not suppost to speak that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also most important THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I thank them for taking me since I had such a good time. :)

      Delete
  4. A person has to wonder about the fondness for flags, since almost all of them send such an ambiguous message. I was just over at the arms expo in Yakima, and they made a big deal about the S&S, even singing the anthem. I was just scratching my head in wonderment. My favorite flag is the Gadsden; it is about as unambiguous as you can get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. big deal about the S&S

      Ignorant people. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. I believe it will be a sporty autumn. -55six

    ReplyDelete