Monday, February 8, 2016

10-Year Old Austrian Boy Raped By Iraqi Refugee Due To "Sexual Emergency"

Via comment by Anonymous on  Father of the Year… ISIS Dad Sends 11 Year-Old Son...

 

This weekend, we learn that on December 2, a 20-year-old Iraqi migrant apparently raped a 10-year-old boy at the Resienbad pool in Vienna.

The attack wasn't reported to the press at the time in order to protect the victim who ran crying to a lifeguard after the assault which took place in a "cubicle."

The refugee - who at that point had gone back to swimming and diving - was arrested on the spot and taken into custody where he told police that he was experiencing a "sexual emergency."

"I followed my desires," the man said, adding that he "hadn't had sex in four months." He went on to say that although he was fully aware that his actions were "forbidden in any country in the world," he had "a marked surplus of sexual energy."

The man said he had a wife and a daughter in Iraq.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brock,
    As A little kid I knew I had "A Brain" Only I knew mine was in my "Head" not my "Penis!!"
    "KnowwhatImean????"
    The more I see what is happening around me.........
    The more I realize I might not have enough Ammunition!!
    Got Gunz,....(and AMMO!!!!).....OUTLAW!!!!
    III%,
    skybill-out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make castration mandatory at the border for Muslim refugees. They will all turn back and go back to their shit hole country.

    ReplyDelete