The latest skirmish surrounding the phoneyed up class action suit against Donald Trump has brought out the hypocrites in full force.
Trump's questioning the impartiality of the Hispanic Judge presiding over the case is certainly reasonable given the circumstances.
1. Both the judge's parents were born in Mexico.
2. Controlling ILLEGAL immigration is, like it or not the leading issue in this year's contest.
3. The Judge is a member of and linked to La Raza organization.
4. The law firm representing the plaintiffs is linked to the same organization.
5. One of the members of the firm was convicted and sentenced to two years in prison for driving up phony class action suits.
6. This same firm has funneled some $650,000 into the Clinton slush fund via paid speeches.
7. Judge Curiel is an Obama appointee, like Justice Sotomayor who has openlystated that ethnicity “may and will make a difference in our judging.”
More @ Joe Martin's Ghost