Thursday, July 7, 2016

My tribe has been fighting Islam for over a thousand years.........

Comment by Anonymous on It Takes But Some Three Percent.

 https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a5/Battle_of_Vienna_1683_11.PNG

..........We were the front lines against Islam for much of that thousand years. We lost 2/3 of the nation's land at one time, yet battled back and retook it and more after the Polish Army and other nation's armies had come to the aid of Vienna and defeated them at the battle known as The Gates of Vienna. Those who will suicide themselves and attempt to do so for their countries are lost and not worth the effort to save them. Those who will fight are worth the effort. This will be a bloody fight as the massive Muslim army brought into Europe and the USA by enemies within will not leave voluntarily. They believe that they are a superior culture destined to win at Allah's command. Their culture says that they will plunder, rape, and kill those weak infidels who welcome them in.

The fight is ahead of us. They believe that they are meant to overwhelm us and defeat and kill us.

Submission is what Islam means. they demand all submit to Islam. As PM Erdogan of Turkey says "Islam is Islam. Last month PM Erdogan stated at the 500 anniversary of the conquest of Constantinople that 'The West never thought those walls would be breached.' He said more that showed he is a strong adherent to Islam's dominance. He wishes to flood Europe with Turks when he obtains submission to his treaty demands. There are political as well as bloody battles ahead. Stand strong both politically and physically when needed. They are using all means against us. We must use those means and defend ourselves and be aggressive and on the offensive. Truth is what weakens them. Then, with our will and God's will and help we shall defeat them.

I am an unashamed American. Our concepts are the best notion of what God's will must be. Often the power of the USA has been bent to evil. Like now with the funding of the Arab Spring and other debacles, and the creation of ISIS/whatever by acts and inaction and manipulation. Obama has extended Islam more than any man in centuries. Hillary has been at his side as have others.

To see so many seeing that a fight exists rather than the political correctness used as a weapon against the West is good. Let us continue the battle. God willing, we shall prevail. We have no other choice than the battle that has been brought to us.

There is an effort at global domination in motion now. Islam has been maneuvered as a force to help that plan.

This is a designed war, as are most. We must beat those designs.

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Caldwell said there are 200,000 muslim crimes monthly
    in Germany alone. Anybody hear about this. Not me.
    He also said this invasion was an organized invasion.
    Thinking back on the weapons found in one of those mosques,
    I agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely and organized by the like minded commie &/or muslim leaders of the world

      Delete
  2. Brock, very well stated. Outstanding! Yes, we are in a fight for our survival. Also an unashamed American and unashamed in the stand that Western Civilization is superior to any thing else any one else has to offer (with all due respect and credit to other civilizations for their contributions). My soul belongs to the God that created me. As I see it, war here in the FUSA is a matter of how soon and not one of if. I also take it as a given that I will NOT survive it. I pray that when the shooting starts I will take more than my fair share before I fall. But on a brighter note, I will not have to listen to my coworkers boring me with their inane comments about food, clothes and their kids, punctuated with "like" and "oh my god". And no more Justin Bieber. Come on Muslims bring it on; I'm your Huckleberry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on a brighter note, I will not have to listen to my coworkers boring me with their inane comments about food, clothes and their kids, punctuated with "like" and "oh my god". And no more Justin Bieber.

      That would bring pleasure. :)

      ===============

      Come on Muslims bring it on; I'm your Huckleberry.

      Hear! Hear!

      Delete