Monday, July 18, 2016

Mother Of Benghazi Attack Victim: I Blame Hillary Clinton For The Death Of My Son, "She Deserves To Be In Stripes"

Via Billy


At the Republican National Convention, Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith who died in the 2012 attack in Benghazi, blames Hillary Clinton personally for her son's death.

"I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son. personally. in an e-mail to her daughter Hillary Clinton blamed it on --shortly after the attack-- terrorism, but when I saw Hillary Clinton, she lied to me and then called me a liar," she said.

"Since then," she continued. "I have repeatedly asked Hillary Clinton to ask plaintiff may the real reason why my son is dead. I'm still waiting. Whenever I call the State Department, no one would speak to me because they say I am not a member of the immediate family..."

No comments:

Post a Comment