Thursday, July 7, 2016

Mr. Comey: "Being a friend of Bill or Hillary, the evil, can be very hazardous to you health."

Command by Anonymous on Congress To Ask FBI To Investigate Hillary For Lyi...

 http://www.aim.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/james-comey-hillary-clinton-fbi-360x220.jpg

Mr. Comey's troubles might come to an unexpected conclusion. I almost feel sorry for the guy, but decided, Nope this is going to be too entertaining. Brock, I was wondering if you might want to set up a dead pool. Mr. Comey knows the truth and too much of the truth. Now that he has gotten Hillary the evil a free pass for her actions, he is at the end of his usefulness to her. So as I see it, it is only a matter of how soon: He commits "suicide", has a car crash at 2AM, while driving alone, or dies of natural causes with a pillow over his face. Both Vince Foster and Ron Brown were unavailable for comments.

Of course she lied under oath. Of course there was intent. If we have a well documented history of her lying to every one, lying before Congress, lying to the public, why should we believe that when questioned by the FBI, she would suddenly and wholly out of character tell the truth to the FBI?

Again, Comey is playing word games, to evade the question. I would have phrased the question this way. Mr. Comey, answer with a yes or no; did Hillary Clinton lie to the FBI? If Hillary the evil did not lie, but told the truth, then no is the correct answer. If she did lie, then Mr Comey is in a bind. To answer yes, means that he knew that she lied, and he knew and covered for her. If he gives any other answer to avoid a direct answer, that too is an admission that he knew that she lied. I strongly suspect that he will NOT see retirement.

2 comments:

  1. It gets worse. I heard on the Dana Loesh show last night that not only was the FBI interview not recorded, Clinton was not even given the oath to tell the truth (I swear that the evidence I give ...). So she has no record of having to tell the truth during this interview. A simple "I can't recall - I didn't do anything wrong but I promise I won't do it again - etc" will suffice.

    Ubelievable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comey said that a lie, even not under oath, prosecutable. Also someone with working knowledge of the FBI said that they never record interviews, but do transcribe them. At any rate, nothing's going to come of this I'm afraid.

      Delete