Friday, January 20, 2017

Day 1

Via Billy


In the first days of 2017, Washington D.C. was empty. It was a city holding its breath. Secret Service police officers in balaclavas waited at the White House as a black SUV carrying departing staffers passed. It had not been so long ago that they came into the city as if they owned it and the entire country. Now the same men and women who ran and ruined the lives of millions were scrolling through job postings on their smartphones. They watched Obama speak from faded screens at sports bars and they cried.

They knew it was coming. Day 1.

More @ Front Page

6 comments:

  1. What a speech. Yup, day one and President Trump is revved up and has put every politician on notice. They're all pooping kittens. God Bless President Trump. God Bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poor commie staffers. I hear that ISIS is hiring. The women can don their Gucci burkas and the men can "man up" and grab a AK-47 and go and join the scumbags they have supported so eagerly these past eight years.

    Did you see President Trump (Lord, does that sound sweet to my ears!) snub willie clinton when the slick boy offered his hand after the swearing in? It was beautiful. hitlery looked like Satan had called in his chips early on her soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a suggestion for the now out of work special snowflakes, per WRSA, everyone has a future in biofuels and agricultural supplements. I also understand that there is always open positions for suicide vest testers and mine field sweepers. And as many of them are lawyers, they all the qualifications for those experiments, the lab rats refuse to do. There! Problem solved. Now, now, no need to thank me. I'm just a deplorable offering my humble services to my fellow scum of the earth, traitorous American.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just a deplorable offering my humble services to my fellow scum of the earth, traitorous American.

      We are all deplorables! :)

      Delete