Sunday, April 30, 2017

Eat Garlic and Honey on an Empty Stomach for 7 Days

Via Jeffery


Eat Garlic and Honey on Empty Stomach after 7 Days This Will Happen to Your Body! Garlic combined with honey is considered an old remedy, known for its spectacular effects it has on the body. A mixture of honey and garlic has a protective effect on the heart, lowers bad cholesterol and blood pressure, it is useful to persons who are undergoing chemotherapy, helping to detoxify the body, has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, strengthens the immune system and protect you from colds, relieves pain caused by osteoarthritis and anticancer effect.

9 comments:

  1. Potassium rich foods, like bananas can help lower blood pressure.

    And high doses of vitamin c are given to some patients undergoing chemo. Garlic is healthy. I'm somewhat skeptical though.

    I take turmeric fairly regularly. I dunno that it does much. I take some ginseng also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Garlic, but with honey! :( Guess I could stomach a spoonful a day by holding my nose while swallowing it, then chasing it down with a Boilermaker. :)

      Delete
    2. Garlic flavours food nicely. You could just eat it with pasta or eggs, many other things.

      Delete
    3. Fried frog legs in butter and much garlic! Shrimp fried rice is great also this way. Huge frog legs in the delta here.

      Delete
  2. Where does the Garlic Honey folklore show any tangible proof please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My garlic/honey concoction will be ready tomorrow. I suffer from allergies to certain evergreens and lack of energy. I'll have a spoonful everyday for two weeks. I'll post the results. Who knows, it might work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'll make a separate post out of it and good luck!

      Delete
    2. Bill, try eating brown and wild rice (or oats), fruits and vegetables (especially broccoli), and wild fish if you can (or grass fed beef). Chicken is probably nearly as good.

      If you eat well, you'll have loads more energy. Lack of protein is often what makes me tired. Oddly, if I eat too many eggs at once, I get tired.

      Delete