Friday, October 20, 2017

Gold Star Widow Shares Video Of Condolence Call In Defense Of Trump

 http://meredith.images.worldnow.com/images/15206099_G.png

Amid the political firestorm created by Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson over what should have been a private phone call, another Gold Star widow has shared video of her condolence call in defense of President Donald Trump.

Natasha De Alencar lost her husband, Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, to a firefight with Islamic State fighters in Afghanistan in April. In the released audio footage, Trump can clearly be heard offering his condolences. “I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a, what a horrible thing – except that he’s an unbelievable hero. You know, all of the people that served with him are saying how incredible he was,” Trump told Natasha. “Everyone tells me how great he was. He was the boss … He was their friend. They all loved him.”

Natasha replied, “I’m glad that you got to hear a little bit about him, sir. My husband is, to me, he was already my hero. We’ve been together 15 years, five children.”

More with video @ The Political Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment