Monday, November 20, 2017

How Hungary Cut Illegal Immigration by 99%

Directly following the completion of their border fence, they cut the number of illegal immigrants entering from 6,5353 ? a day to a mere 29 a day within a week. 

What better way to figure out how to combat illegal immigration than to look at other countries that were able to swiftly deal with it?

Liberals are in the convenient position of arguing that we’re already past the “point of no return” when it comes to immigration.

“You can’t possibly deport 10-15 million illegal aliens” we’re told – because apparently the solution is to wait until there are 20 million illegals we “can’t deport”? Or 30 million? Fifty million? “The problem is already too big” is certainly a bizarre way of arguing that we shouldn’t combat it.

8 comments:

  1. In order for this to work, there first must be a national identity. This is the driving force behind the left. Destroy and vilify everything historical. With no history, why care?

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Destroy and vilify everything historical.

      Absolutely.

      Delete
  2. put sniper school on the border you could achieve 0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brock,
    Leave it to the "Hunkies!!!" Remember "1956!!" They got tired of the commies and started a "revolution!!" 'Got cut short but by God they gave the commies Hell for a while!! I recall when it started I was 11 year old.. my aunt came running over to our house and said to turn on the "NEWS!!" One of our Hungarian friends from "Arpad Hon" ( The Home of ARPAD) Albany (the Hungarian Settlement) La. called and said their was "Shooting in Budapest!!" We turned on the TV and sure enough "IT STARTED!!'
    I'm not surprised at the moves by the "Hunkies!!" Too bad Germany and a few other Euro Countries don't follow suite!! Oh well!!
    Just to let ya' know.... "Hunkie Blood runs "HOT!!!!" I know.... I am....... It's my "heritage!!" Deli and Ratz!!! You know me mostly as my "Handel" "skybill" but will close with ....
    all 4 of my grand parents are from "the Old Country" Hungary although my paternal Grandmother, Elizabeth Urinovitch was a Hunky with Yugoslavian heritage... still... I am 1st generation here.. and ...I am...,
    Arpad Wm. Deli (mom gave me the middle name of my cousin who got killed in WWII right before I was born!!) other wise.. I is "Hunky!!"
    PS A lot that "Escaped'came here and the Hungarian Community in "Arpad Hon" opened up their community to them!! I went to school with several. I remember "Sandor (alex) Horvat" in my High School PE class .. when we would dress out to go to the field.. it wasn't hard to notice that those scars on his shoulder were "bullet holes!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brock,
    Just to let you know, I met "Szandor" (Alex) when we were in High School in 1960 when we were 15..... the same age... he was 11 like me in 1956. Those "bullet holes" on his body were 4 years old... go figure!!??
    Arpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those "bullet holes" on his body were 4 years old.

      Wow and I was 12.

      Delete