Saturday, December 16, 2017

You Milked It, You Own It

Via 4Branch 




....if you think us old geezers are going to fight to fix what you broke while you bitch and whine then you need to **** off and play in front of a fast-moving freight train.  

 *****************
 
This is the sort of horse**** that really pisses me off.
Like everyone in my generation, I am finding it increasingly difficult not to be scared about the future and angry about the past.
I am 35 years old—the oldest millennial, the first millennial—and for a decade now, I’ve been waiting for adulthood to kick in. My rent consumes nearly half my income, I haven’t had a steady job since Pluto was a planet and my savings are dwindling faster than the ice caps the baby boomers melted.
So let me see if I get this right.  You're 35, which means you were of voting age when Obamacare was passed.  You went to college after the scam of ramping college prices, driven by student loanswent into place.  In other words you got to vote for the majority of that **** too.

More @ Zero Hedge

4 comments:

  1. The free shit movement complaining that maybe we can't afford all of the free shit they want to consume. indyjonesouthere

    ReplyDelete
  2. >and for a decade now, I’ve been waiting for adulthood to kick in

    Grow up. It's the quickest way to become an adult.

    >I haven’t had a steady job since Pluto was a planet

    Jobs are available but they may not be the jobs you want. Start at the bottom and work your way up. Thousands have done so.

    >my savings are dwindling faster than the ice caps the baby boomers melted.

    If you haven't worked for that long it's a wonder you have any savings. Good job blaming boomers for something.

    I seriously doubt this letter is real. This guy couldn't focus long enough to write it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a friend in Vietnam who moved to CA from Hawaii and complained he couldn't get a job even though I offered him one with my cab company where I drove also 12 hours a day 6 days a week. Wasn't up to his high standards evidently. Idiot.

      Delete