Sunday, February 18, 2018

One Jew’s Red-Pill Journey (Excellent Interview With Candace Owens)

Before I start in, another piece of my history that occurred to me that I should include – in part because my lesson at the end was part of a foundational part of my evolution.

One summer in college I went on an adventure and worked at a “dude ranch” in the western part of the country (it’d be fun, sometime, to take the family there if it’s still open).  Some of the staffers were retired people from the deep south, and they were racists.  No, not the Left’s definition, i.e., anyone that disagrees with them… I mean actual racists.  They used the “N word” openly, talked about how bad / lazy / you-name-the-stereotype black people were, etc.  I was shocked because this was my first true exposure to such openly-expressed thoughts.  But much, much worse: after a summer of daily exposure to that, I adopted that attitude as well.  I was not yet strong enough in my own self to avoid outside influences from those who were around me.

A couple of years later at school – still retaining many of those inclinations – I was confronted by two black men who were in the dorm room next to mine. 

More @ Red Pill Jew

2 comments: