Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Entrapped Justin Moose Gets 30 Months


Which is pure BS. As I remember, entrapment was illegal when I grew up.
=================================================================
en·trap·ment 1. the luring by a law-enforcement agent of a person into committing a crime.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A federal judge sentenced a former Rowan County resident to 30 months in prison for giving bomb-making instructions to an FBI informant who said he planned to attack an abortion clinic.

Justin Carl Moose pleaded guilty in November to distributing information pertaining to the manufacturing and use of an explosive. He faced up to 20 years in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000, according to the plea agreement."

4 comments:

  1. I thought entrapment was a crime, too. Silly me. Kind of like killing babies.

    There's no difference to me between a murderer coming in the house at 3 AM to kill a baby and one who does it in a clinic.

    A government that uses a crime to defend murder is not worthy of much respect.

    Abortion is legal and defended in America. And to think, we demonize Hitler. Hitler has nothing on Roe vs. Wade.

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely no difference and it makes no difference whether you are a Christian, Buddhist, atheist whatever, killing is killing. Seems to me my friend Moose was put in jail simply for a "thought" crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider Justin Moose a friend of mine.
    I'm so glad you posted this. You are right. The liberal government wants to put all true anti-abortionists (those who believe unborn babies deserve the same protection from being murdered as born babie) in prison so they can continue to murder unborn children without anyone stopping them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met Moose twice, once at a restaurant with others about leasing hunting/fishing land and another time at my house where I fed him Black Eye peas! He was polite with perfect manners. I look at those who use entrapment with utter contempt and as pitiful, unhonorable perverts.

    ReplyDelete