In a chilling assault Israel National News reports took place in Samaria on Wednesday, Arabs allegedly threw rocks at an Israeli car, injuring the face of a 20-month-old girl who was in the back seat.
The child was reportedly treated on the scene by medics with the Samaria Regional Authority (SRA) and later brought to a hospital.
SRA official Gershon Mesika said, “The ‘men of peace’ of the Palestinian murder authority provide yet more proof, to those who still need it, as to just whom we are facing. We face low life terrorists who try to murder babies."
Someone send this to AttackWatch.com . It might cause some sort of cascading feedback loop or just straight-up nervous breakdowns.
LTC Terry Lakin (left) and Ann Barnhardt (right). Wouldn't you have loved to have been a fly on the wall listening in to THAT conversation?
Barry's gonna need an extra Xanax after seeing this, methinks.
How many times must AWD say it takes less talent intelligence than a rapper to be a movie star? If not, why are so many rappers movie stars? Add Morgan Freeman to the list of idjits who believe they have something intelligent to say:
Does Mr. Freeman take into consideration that people in the tea party movement working to make Obama a one-term President do so because he is a socialist moron, and not a half-black socialist? That he has added over $4.5 trillion to our national debt in less than three years. That he will have three years of $1 trillion deficits? That he has shut off oil production in the Gulf of Mexico, raising gas prices and killing thousands of jobs? That he has wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on failed businesses owned by his corrupt friends? That he has alienated allies and lost the Middle East? Shall I continue? I don’t think I have to. But I will.
If tea party patriots are so racist, why does Herman Cain have such a loyal following of them? Why did tea partiers elect black conservative Tim Scott in South Carolina over Strom Thurmond’s son? Why do many call for Allen West to run for President? Answer how these things are possible since tea partiers are so racist, Mr. Freeman!
Playing the race card now signifies that the person crying racism is a bumbling, left-wing fool who cannot defend his failed ideology! Freeman says “tea partiers” didn’t go after Clinton (presumably because he is white). Yes, we did! We impeached the sorry sumbitch! The DemonRats saved his bony, adulterous ass in the Senate!
Just like with every other libtard, Freeman’s words should not be taken seriously. He is a fool. And, unfortunately for his family, has the morals of a drunk Bill Clinton. He even had sex with his 27 year old step-granddaughter. Why am I not surprised?
The race card played so many times it is worn out! I’m tired of writing about it. So I’ll now put Morgan Freeman on the list of libtards from Hollyweird whose movies I will not see. That’s difficult because the perverted old coot seems to be in about every movie made these days!
Perhaps it is time for all white tea partiers to start crying racism against black liberals. In that case, it would be true!
I'm going to kill you when I find you. Don't think I won't, I know where you and your parents live and I'll need is one phone-call to kil ya'll.
Re: Watch your back.
You don't need to "find" me. My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124.
Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver. Here's what you will need to do. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln. Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard. Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive. Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle. I'm at 9175.
Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation. So, how about this: why don't you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you?
Here are the 22 reports of police misconduct tracked in our National Police Misconduct News Feed for this Thursday, September 22, 2011:
- New Brunswick NJ police and local prosecutors are refusing to release any info about a fatal officer-involved shooting of man who was allegedly unarmed & fleeing at the time.  bit.ly/p49tjn
- Philadelphia PA settles lawsuits for $425k to 3 people alleging that a female cop with a history of issues beat and falsely arrested them.  bit.ly/paH4rX
- London ON cop shown on the YouTube video above tasering a teen in the face, apparently without any warning or prior commands, is now under investigation. The teens were fighting when the officer arrived but appear to break up as he approaches yet doesn’t appear to give any warning before discharging the taser. The boy has been hospitalized and nearby students are planning a protest.  http://www.torontosun.com/2011/09/23/taser-used-to-break-up-teen-brawl
- New Braunfels TX police SWAT sniper was fired after indicted on 2 felony injury to a child charges in an unspecified incident.  bit.ly/pqkDVs
- Spokane WA cop is the subject of a DOJ obstruction investigation over her testimony in a case of a mentally disabled man’s beating death by a cop who is facing trial over the incident.  bit.ly/pA0z2n
- Renton WA police are accused of shredding documents related to they highly publicized and questionable cyberstalking warrant they filed over satire cartoons about the department.  bit.ly/qlEHI9
- On the heels of another court ruling that promised to finally open up police disciplinary records in Washington state, a Washington Appeals Court ruling appears to have given the Seattle police a way to keep misconduct records secret simply by keeping any investigations regarding those cases open indefinitely.  bit.ly/qb94K5
- Richmond VA deputy was sentenced to 123 months in prison after pleading guilty to 8 counts possession of child porn. Seems an exceptionally long sentence compared to other similar cases we’ve covered so I’m wondering if there was more to this than simple possession.  bit.ly/qfMTe8
- Fairfield Co SC deputy charged w/misconduct in office & breach of trust on allegations he stole firearms & equipment from the department.  bit.ly/rjyMIr
- Smithfield UT cop charged with animal cruelty & evidence tampering for allegedly lying about death of dog he left in unshaded kennel  bit.ly/or0VNe
- Charles Town WV police sued for false arrest & lack of due process by 2 Haitian brothers who were detained w/o charges while one of them was allegedly chained to a chair and interrogated.  bit.ly/pnIZUG
- Log Lane Village CO town marshal charged w/sexual assault on allegations he took advantage of drunk woman  bit.ly/qVs6bd
- New York NY police internal affairs officers suspected of leaking info about ticket fixing probe to tip off the police union to the impending investigation  nyti.ms/o2MXSF
- 3 Lake Co IN deputies resigned ahead of indictments for selling military grade firearms over the internet  bit.ly/oBIbNE
- Murray Co OK deputy charged w/larceny of a controlled substance on allegations he stole painkillers from evidence  bit.ly/nRZO3k
- 4 Romulus MI cops suspended for 30days w/o pay for unspecified conduct unbecoming involving undercover operation  bit.ly/nIcX1I
- Gary IN cop arrested on domestic battery charges for allegedly hitting girlfriend in face & throwing jar at her  bit.ly/naYOFY
- Southgate MI cop charged w/felony failure to stop at scene of accident resulting in serious bodily injury when he hit a motorcyclist while off duty  bit.ly/nXuiM2
- Milton FL now former cop sentenced to probation over DUI incident & hit & run/false reporting incident  http://bit.ly/nzsfbI
- Lewisburg TN cop suspended 24hrs w/o pay for conduct unbecoming after alleged drunken domestic altercation w/wife  bit.ly/qBNYg4
- Vancouver BC cop sentenced to 3yrs prison after pleading guilty to dealing marijuana while on duty  bit.ly/nhAGRy
- 2 Plantation FL now-former cops sentenced to 37 & 42mos for their roles in a mortgage fraud scheme  sunsent.nl/qdblEv
Also, before calling it a day, the US DOJ/FBI UCR released their final US crime rate reports for 2010 which use reported allegations of crimes as gathered by law enforcement agencies to determine the US crime rates each year. As some readers may know, we use that data to compare general crime rates with police crime rates as gathered from our project. Our 2010 crime rate comparisons were based off data we gathered in 2010 with the US DOJ/FBI 2001 Crime in the US report.
So, since the 2010 report is out, I decided to update that portion of our data and here is the result:
An ATM skimmer gang stole more than $400,000 using skimming devices built with the help of high-tech 3D printers, federal prosecutors say.
Before I get to the gang, let me explain briefly how ATM skimmers work, and why 3D printing is a noteworthy development in this type of fraud. Many of the ATM skimmers profiled in my skimmer series are carefully hand-made and crafted to blend in with the targeted cash machine in both form and paint color. Some skimmer makers even ask customers for a photo of the targeted cash machine before beginning their work.
The skimmer components typically include a card skimmer that fits over the card acceptance slot and steals the data stored on the card’s magnetic stripe, and a pinhole camera built into a false panel that thieves can fit above or beside the PIN pad. If these components don’t match just-so, they’re more likely to be discovered and removed by customers or bank personnel, leaving the thieves without their stolen card data.
Enter the 3D printer. This fascinating technology, explained succinctly in the video below from 3D printing company i.materialise, takes two dimensional computer images and builds them into three dimensional models by laying down successive layers of powder that are heated, shaped and hardened.
I watched my first debate this evening and probably the last until the election gets closer. The biggest losers I’ve ever seen in my entire life was Rick Perry and Mitt Romney.
We have two kinds of useful idiots in American politics today. Democrats and Republicans who would vote blindly on party lines. Democrats that will vote for Obama and Republicans that will vote for Romney. The most disappointing aspect of the debate was the attacks on Obama and with a mindset in the Republican party that we don’t care which Republican wins as long as Obama gets voted out of office.
Now one may ask , what in sam hill is Randy’s Right talking about?
Well, if you elect Perry or Romney into office, you might as well have Hillary Clinton be President. Simple answer is you’ll end up with the same outcome, just different tactics to accomplish it.
Perry stumbles all over himself on illegal immigration, I even got embarrassed for him on giving illegal aliens college tax benefits and exemption when a citizen has to pay the full amount for tuition , not to mention his part on the UN agenda 21 and his super highway that even his own state Reps shot down. And his excuse on why he tried making teen girls be forced to be immunized for cervical cancer was pathetic. He said he let his emotions get in the way of his judgement after watch a woman die of cervical cancer. If he allowed his emotions to cloud his judgment on an issue of liberty, no thank you.
Romney talks like he’d be a useful govt employee supporting the Feds, while bashing them at the same time. Lectures how bad Obamacare its unconstitutional act, when he as Governor created socialized medicine in his own state. What an oxymoron. Then he sidestepped the question if he’d remove the Board of Education at the federal level, yet says it should be controlled by the states.. Like I mentioned, another useful govt employee. He reminds me of my NC Senator Richard Burr, just another useful govt employee.
Neither candidate has a clue on what America needs, nor spoke much on Constitution which this election should be campaigned on. I shouldn’t even have to explain that comment or you’ll never get it.
Simply all the problems we have today, rather it be the economy, immigration, education all stems from the Federal govt stepping outside its authority of the US Constitution or refusal to uphold it. It’s why our forefathers wrote it, to protect us from govt, tyranny and corruption of our liberties and rights as “We The People” not “We The Federal Govt“. The other novelty I quickly became aware of, was not one candidate refer to the US as a republic, just democracy.
Benjamin Franklin said it best:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.
Where liberty dwells, there is my country.
God grant that not only the love of liberty but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man may pervade all the nations of the earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface and say: This is my country.
Winners in this evening debate without any doubt of logic, rather if you like or dislike them were Herman Cain, Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich.