Friday, September 23, 2011

Ann Barnhardt Responds to Death Threat

Via The Feral Irishman

DEATH THREAT:

To:annbarnhardt

I'm going to kill you when I find you. Don't think I won't, I know where you and your parents live and I'll need is one phone-call to kil ya'll.

----------------------------------------------

ANN'S RESPONSE:

Re: Watch your back.

Hello mufcadnan123!

You don't need to "find" me. My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124.

Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver. Here's what you will need to do. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln. Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard. Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive. Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle. I'm at 9175.

Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.

However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation. So, how about this: why don't you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you?

6 comments:

  1. G-d I LOVE THAT WOMAN!

    I told her once that if I wasn't married, and a man whose oath was sacrosanct and inviolable, it wouldn't take me 2 days to wrap up my affairs & head for CO with a bouquet in my hand & a prayer for guidance on my lips...

    What I've never managed to figure out is how & where such a slim, feminine woman is managing to hide what HAS TO BE the world's biggest pair of GIANT, BRASS BALLS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wouldn't take me 2 days to wrap up my affairs & head for CO with a bouquet in my hand & a prayer for guidance on my lips...

    She'd probably take a good gun in place of a diamond also!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... Then there's this: "... f you or some of your musloid boyfriends do actually manage to kill me, The Final Crusade will officially commence five minutes later..."

    This I swear: <a href="http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-hundred-heads.html“> One Hundred Heads.</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh....

    Los like you need to change your blogger settings to allowhtml....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Los like you need to change your blogger settings to allowhtml....

    I'm looking. Didn't know you could.

    ReplyDelete