Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Well, so much for Bachmann

What is it with these people who back down whenever the wind changes? Pathetic. I think I'll write in Rev. Manning........
============================================================
View Image

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) suggested Wednesday that questions over President Obama's birth certificate are a distraction from more pressing issues facing the nation, indicating that Obama's certificate of live birth should be enough to "settle" any questions.

During an interview with Bachmann on ABC's "Good Morning America," George Stephanopoulos held up a copy of the president's certificate of live birth, which the Obama camp presented during the 2008 presidential race.

Bachmann said the certificate, which has been rejected as not valid proof of Obama's birthplace by real estate mogul Donald Trump and other doubters, is good enough for her.

Here's part of the Wednesday exchange between Bachmann and Stephanopoulos:

Stephanopoulos: Well I have the president’s certificate right here. It’s certified, it’s got a certification number. It’s got the registrar of the state signed. It’s got a seal on it. And it says 'this copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding.'

Bachmann: Well, then that should settle it.

5 comments:

  1. There are no choices which do not lead to the ovens anymore... except the one choice everyone is afraid to make. Revolution/Restoration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of this.

    Here It Comes.....
    http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=184598

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I heard her mentioning the word, "democracy", I knew she was a R.I.N.O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bachmann is a zionist. Don't expect her to ever speak the truth or work for the good of our country. Her FIRST order of business is to keep us fighting Israel's wars.

    America isn't even a close second in her mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to men like Lee?

    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2011/04/sirs-my-name-is-heritage-of-my-parents.html
    "Sirs, my name is the heritage of my parents. It is all I have, and it is not for sale."

    ReplyDelete