Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Letter to my children

I get to spend more time with my children tonight, but I must say that lately, I've had this overwhelming urge to take them, one by one, and apologize for what I'm allowing, what we're allowing to happen to them and their children.

We

are

selling

them

into

slavery.


Slavery.

It's the way of things though. Government grows at the people's expense, until the people have enough.

When is our "enough" point? Will we reach it as a nation, or will that be up to my children and yours?

I agree with Mr. Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."

_________________________________________________________________________

My children, if you ever read this, know that I love you as much as one human can love another.

I am ashamed to the depths of my soul at the prospect of passing on to you worse than what was passed on to me.

I am ashamed at the possibility of giving you a less free nation than I was born into.

I am ashamed that I speak to you of principles, and of liberty, and freedom, yet I allow these things to be taken from you before you can even taste them.

I am ashamed that while you and your children are having your prosperity, time, and property stolen from you, right now, I can think of not much more meaningful to do about it than to record it.

I have taught you that only you can control you. I have taught you that everything in life is a choice with consequences.

Yet I sit here now, typing, while the consequences for living as free men and women become more severe each year. I sit here, typing, while more and more of your labor and life is stolen, before you fully understand these things.

I speak to you of resistance, but right now, the only future in this nation I am able to give you is one of servitude, compliance, and submission. If you refuse that, there will be only suffering and punishment.

I am sorry, children.

I am sorry, with all that I am.

God help me.

God help me be a man. Give me wisdom and courage.

Help us all.

5 comments:

  1. While visiting my parents this past week, I had the chance to speak to my Mother's sister, who works for the housing authority in the county where my parents reside. She told me of one case in which a single mother of eight, receives $26,000 a year in food stamps. She also lives in housing provided by the state that she pays nearly nothing for ($140 a month) And that's just TWO program she takes advantage of. My parents, (75 and 76 years old) lost everything in the stock market, and now rely solely on Social Security and Medicare. They are unable to receive any help in the form of food stamps, or any other government program because they own the house they live in. Yet the political jerkos in Washington have their retirement and health coverage paid by taxpayers for life. They are exempt from Obama's health care plan, as are the people they deem worthy of being exempt as well. These same political hacks also receive annual raises every year that THEY approved for themselves, yet my parents haven't had a cost of living raise in their Social Security for now going on 2 years.

    After the hardships that my hardworking parents have suffered through over the past 4 years, I say bring out the guillotine and let the revolution begin. The people who have allowed this to happen to America deserve whatever treatment WE deem necessary...and believe me, as far as death goes...that's a small price to pay for what they've done.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, I went through the same thing with my mom in N.O. She was a widow who could not get a thing. Its really sad when old folk, who have put money into the system for years cannot get ANY help.

    pitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work for a major drug store. I have been doing this for 10 years. You would not believe the stories that I hear about these people who abuse the system. They have new cars, jewelry,etc. They just keep getting more and more benefits, while old people keep scraping for a living on social security alone, many times in substandard living conditions with very little food. I am sickened by this. I know of 2 people right now that are deemed "disabled" and have a brand new boat and brand new vehicle to pull it and travel the country all on our dime. If you're unable to work, how are you able to travel and manually unhook a boat, trailer and camper? These people like this get lawyers who get them this undeserved disability, how I don't know! How has it gotten to the point where there are less workers than degenerates? I'm Fed Up! Don't get me started!

    Janis

    ReplyDelete