Friday, October 7, 2011

I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die (Re-post)

"I would think that if you understood what communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees, that we would someday become communist."
-- "Hanoi Jane" Fonda, 1969
=================================


$10.00 for five

===============================================

Unpublished Work © 2005 Mike Swagerty 1966-67 USMC

There was a time I thought I’d live forever, I was too damn tough to die

But after all these years of abusing myself I’m damned if I know why

And it’s looking like my living days will soon be in my past

But there’s one thing, Lord, that I need from you, before I breathe my last.


I’ve probably asked for too much while I was taking up my space

But, I need to ask for one more thing, before I leave this place.

If you’ll grant me one last final wish, I’ll offer up my soul

Then take me any time you want, while they plant me in that hole.


Lord, please let me live , to see Jane Fonda die!

Then you can send me down to hell, and I’ll smile while I fry

I know you’ve let her live too long, but I'm damned if I know why,

So, please let me live, to see Jane Fonda die!


Some friends and I spent some time in a place called Viet Nam

Most of us left here young boys, but we all came back a man.

They didn’t let us make the rules, so we did what we were told

And almost sixty thousand men lost their chance at getting’ old.


Back home they marched against the war, and called us evil names

Like ‘baby killers’, and ‘war mongers’; and said we were insane

And, hell, we just ignored them, and let ‘em have their fun

We’ve forgotten almost all their names, but we won’t forget this ONE…..


While our friends were dying in the south, she flew up to Hanoi

And sat on anti-aircraft guns that were shooting down our boys

And the smile she wore while sitting there for all the world to see!

Is something that we won’t forgive for all eternity!


So, Lord, let me live to see Jane Fonda die!

Then you can send us both to hell, and I’ll smile while we fry!

I know you’ve let her live too long, but I'm damned if I know why.

But please, Lord, let me live to see Jane Fonda die!


Well, the traitor bitch went into hiding, for almost 40 years.

But that don’t mean a hill of beans to the mom’s who cried those tears

After losing sons who paid the price, so she could protest war

So you need to send her down to Hell; we don’t want her here no more!


OH, Please let me live to see Jane Fonda die!

I wanna piss and dance on her grave, and then I’ll gladly fry!

I know the price is condemnation, but this will be a celebration!

So, Lord! Please! Let me live, to see Jane Fonda die!
=======
I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die

9 comments:

  1. Amen!!

    My disdain for this traitorous bitch holds NO bounds. She uses up entirely too much oxygen. The sooner that she assumes room temperature, the better it will be for all mankind.

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to send him a case of beer.

    She should have been tried for treason or at least sedition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to prove how evil this coont is, my browser's crashed three times trying to post this comment!

    PLEASE tell me this is song-lyrics & where I can buy it!

    Had a HUGE fight with Wifey when she bought the "Commie-B!+(h-Workout" tapes... "You can take them back for a refund, but if you keep them I WILL smash them!" She returned them!

    Likewise, if the coont's face appears, the channel WILL BE CHANGED, any I don't give a fiddler's fart WHAT you were watching!

    I'm not one to order me wife around, so when I get like that she's usually smart enough to shut up & change the channel...

    I'm only 45, I can't IMAGINE how you men who went to VN must feel about this vile twat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, my wife got the same tapes, but she hid them and when I finally found them I took them to the range!:) As far as the poem, I'll ask my friend T to see what he can do as I'm sure he'll be more than happy to come up with a tune.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE tell me this is song-lyrics & where I can buy it!

    T said:

    "This is extremely doable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, however, I would need at least in email form permission from whomever wrote those words to put music to them , and permission to record said music and words. By all means it would be legitimately copyright filed with the writer of the lyrics being listed as co writer along side with me.......it would be a hoot to do and with not much of a challenge, and I am quite sure it would come out quite professional in quality......let me know."

    I sent an email to him and also found this.

    http://three27.com/index.html
    "HE was not just one man! He was ALL the men... like you

    Who stood their ground, and racked a round,

    That's why we're called

    THE FEW !"

    Mike Swagerty, Company M 3/27

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad news.

    mc0368@netzero.com

    Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 mc0368@netzero.com is not a valid user (state 14).

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing you will get from all this bitterness that you insist on holding on to is an early grave. In the meantime, Fonda will outlive you. But, WTH, have another shot and another cigarette. You really know how to live, old men. NOT.

    ReplyDelete