Thursday, April 12, 2012

Counterpoint

Nail Your Colours To The Mast
VERBATIM POST

Posted with permission from Warlock Sundance as a response to my article Citizen's Police Academy Part 4.

I wish you would not fall for such tripe guys. I ride with the Warlocks MC in South Carolina. http://warlocksmccolumbia.net

The hell of it is.....I am not and my brothers are not the bad guys you are looking out for. Yes, one percenters we are, but the meaning of that is not what you posted or are being told. I will just put it out here for ya.

I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ..... and I ride in an outlaw motorcycle club. I am a husband, father, grandfather,friend, property owner, homeowner, business owner, and taxpayer.....but I live outside the norms of regular folks. I have long hair, I am sleeved both arm tattoos. I do not drink. I do not do drugs.
I own four Harley Davidson's, and ride them regularly, rain or shine, hot or cold....it is who and what I am......and guess what.....I am a prepper too.

My business???? I own and operate a CNC machinery service company. I service and repair Laser's, pressbrakes, turret punch presses, shears, plasma cutters.....etc. I also have a full time job because the economy is killing my business here lately. I an electro/mechanical engineer.

Look guys, I have worked hard and all my life for what I have. I know the value of it. Contrary to popular belief, as espoused by L.E. training seminars and such.....damn near every biker I know will stand side by side with YOU to protect YOU in your time of need, come what may in the future.

Never forget....A helluva lot of us miserable outlaw bikers are VETERANS who served this country as well.

We are not the enemy.

mmasse

1 comment:

  1. Certainly and I decided to do a post on the SCV's Mechanized Cavalry.

    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/04/sons-of-confederate-veterans-mechanized.html

    ReplyDelete