Friday, July 6, 2012

Marlins baseball & Dixie's 16th!

In game one Sal Annunziata hit a walk-off, three-run home run to propel the Marlins to a 7-4 victory. The home run was the second three-run blast for Annunziata in the game, after he launched a dinger off the top of the scoreboard in the third inning.

The "dinger" went just barely far enough to cause it to bounce outwards instead of back into the field. Almost like slow motion.



Sweet 16! Another birthday gift from Rob @ Stainless Banners



The design never changes.:)




Yum, yum. More on the way until the table was full.

9 comments:

  1. Happy 16th Birthday to Dixie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.

    She is a lovely young lady, and as I think I've told you, she reminds me of my daughter who is 16 also.

    I think I've figured out why my daughter pisses me off sometimes...

    It's because she is becoming a woman, and I want to keep my little girl forever and keep her away from the no-good-rotten SOB boys who sniff around.

    Don't you have your own platoon of daughters older than Dixie?

    How did you handle it and keep from going bat-crap crazy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to know as well. I have 3 daughters 15, 13 & 8.

      Brock, she is a beautiful young lady and we wish her well for her 16th.

      Delete
    2. Three daughters? You are doomed.

      Delete
  3. Jill Pippen SaricJuly 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

    Happy Birthday Dixie!!! Looks like you had quite a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Dixie. Your spread looks Yummy as does your cake. May you have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not believe I forgot Dixie's birthday. I don't think I have ever forgotten it in all these years.............only excuse I have is too much heat, too many miles on the road the past three weeks. My apologies and belated well wishes from the family and myself. She is such a special young lady, I shall treasure the day we spent together always

    ReplyDelete