Thursday, October 11, 2012

TSA screener accused of intentionally slapping flier's testicles

Via Don


 
A frequent flier is speaking out about an incident in which a TSA agent allegedly slapped his testicles as punishment for opting out of the naked body scanner at a Nevada airport. 
 
Steven deForest was flying out of Las Vegas when the incident occurred. "A bulky young TSA agent came over to pat me down," he told the Huffington Post. "He told me to turn around. He was using his command voice, barking orders. I told him that I wasn't comfortable turning away from my luggage, which had already been screened, and wanted to keep it in my sight." According to deForest, the screener knelt down to begin the pat-down procedure before making a shocking move. "As he raised his hands he was looking at me. Then he gave a quick flick and smacked me in one of my testicles," deForest said. 
 

2 comments:

  1. What was that noise?Oh,that bulky young TSA agent just crashed to the floor.

    ReplyDelete