Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A possible forewarning........

 http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Apocalypse_Now_1_17_13.jpg

....... from an honorable man.  Things certainly have been quiet lately.

I emailed -------- last evening saying things are way too quiet out there and I have had a very bad feeling of late. Thought it might just be the world being close to flames and the powers that be seem to be content to just stand back and fan the flames. Or perhaps with the porous borders and so many Islamic fundamentalists with passports and our politically correct TSA  stopping and searching grandmothers in wheel chairs and small white children but avoiding the obvious potential threat that we were very likely to see an anniversary unlike any we have seen on 9-11. Until late last evening or more accurately early in the morning I could not put my finger on what was bothering me but now I think it may be much bigger than what I thought.

I don't speak of this to many people because most believe it is pure bunk but over the years I have become more of a believer. My wife was brought up Catholic but was born again and baptized 20 some years ago at a small Pentecostal church when we were still living in --------. I did not attend the church myself on a regular basis as there were parts of the followings of the Pentecostal churches that had a hard time wrapping my head around but at her baptism she spoke in tongues. I had seen some of the other members of the church speak in tongues during service as if processed. Like I said I was brought up Episcopalian and as an adult my wife and I most often attended either a nondenominational church or a Presbyterian church so this was foreign to me.  

Neither of us have attended a Pentecostal type church in over 20 years but from time to time the Spirit seems to still come upon my wife and she speaks in tongues. Most notably during the birth of our youngest daughter as I remember. It has never come upon her in church since she was baptized but a few times I can remember her doing so at night and sometimes since I go to bed earlier than she does I thought she was having a bad dream. And she knows the skeptic in me so have spoken about it in depth only a few times but she claims no control over it when it happens and that it happens when the Spirit moves her.

Last evening I woke up when she came to bed and I was just about to fall asleep again when I had heard her breathing become irregular and soft as she was falling asleep. I felt her body stiffen and she shook and spoke in tongues. I heard a language I had never heard but it was definitely a language and I could make out some repeated words but could make nothing out of what she was saying. It probably only lasted a minute or so but it seemed much longer. When her body relaxed she started weeping and then sobbing and I could feel her shaking.

I put my arm around her to comfort her and asked her what was wrong. She continued to weep although softly and said "No, no, no not now. I had hoped it would not be in our lifetime." What she said next chilled me to the bone. She said, "There will be chaos, there will be darkness and there will be so much blood." I pulled her close and said that everything will be alright. She said "No it will not be alright. He told me the time had come and there would be much killing and you will have to be ready. You will have to be ready to kill to if you are to survive. He said the time has come."

I asked her when and all she would say is "The time is almost upon us. Too soon, too soon."

Take it for what you will and it is all I can tell you. I held my wife until she slipped off to sleep as she repeated several times, "I am not crazy. He spoke to me." I lay in bed for quite some time not being able to sleep as I started counting off the things I have put off too long and know I still have to do. I have had an uneasy feeling for sometime now and it has been increasing as of late but after last night I think the time has run out.

All I can say is I harken back to that time when ---------, I and others were all moved at the same time to Ephesians 6:10-18. I am not saying that it is the end of days but I am now 100% sure that we don't have until the Darkness descends upon us. May God be with us all. And like my wife I am not crazy.

24 comments:

  1. Thanks, Brock, I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

    Regards to Col. Kurtz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's disturbing. I hope she is wrong, but fear she is right.
    ... and miles to go before I sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh ... I have had that old "S*** I'm walking into an ambush" feeling all summer. It's really bugged me ,'cause I can't shake it. It has me so bad I put knobbie's on my pick up(I actually did about 3000$ worth 'O work and "up grades") and told my wife to keep the gas tanks full at all times, I been saving seed compulsively. Put together full sets of field gear, cleaned and inspected all the weapons, re-filled the pantry , and rotated all my "combat ammo" to the top of the stack. I got the heebie-jeebies so bad I'd string wire and dig in foo-gas and punji traps if I could. I think the Wife is right , its gonna get BAD-BAD-BAD sooner than later.---Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd string wire and dig in foo-gas and punji traps if I could.

      Really. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm not being creepy or paranoid, OR dramatic. I can watch the Army doing squadron training out of Ft Knox and Ft Campbell every day. We live on a major secondary road and two nights ago had a military convoy move thru at 3 AM. Everybody living in my little town who is even half awake is buying all the food and ammo they can get their hands on, and when you see them in the local G&A all they can say is "I got a BAD feelin' that something's coming'" --- So Its not just you and your wife......You'd think the Almighty was trying to tell folks something ----Ray "Your old men shall prophesy , and your young shall dream dreams"

      Delete
    3. "I got a BAD feelin' that something's coming'"

      Interesting. Thanks.

      Delete
    4. I work nights in E-town close to airport. Last 2 weeks 5-8 flights a night. All in the wee hours of the night. Never had that kind of traffic. All has been quiet this week but what was all that activity. Got a gut feeling past 2 months I've been missing something and it's gonna bite me in the a**.

      Delete
    5. Got a gut feeling past 2 months I've been missing something and it's gonna bite me in the a**.

      "Duty, then, is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things like the old Puritan. You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less. Never let your mother or me wear one gray hair for any lack of duty on your part."

      --RE Lee, Letter to his Son
      http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=1482&highlight=letter+son+lee

      Delete
  4. I never bought in to that speaking in tongues stuff, its why I left that church decades ago, but as for her premonition, I get the same feeling a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, have that same gut feeling that some thing very bad is going to happen real soon. The top prep to make is to get right, RFN, with your Creator. Make the time to read and study your Bible. What Achmed and the rest of murderous jihadist don't realize is that this martyr thing works both ways. There are real Christians who would rather die than convert or renounce their faith. So if they want to bring death to me for believing that Jesus is the Messiah, who died on the cross as payment for my sins, that I may stand before God the Father, fully blameless and justified on Judgement day: Then bring it on! I am ready. But...I fully intend to make it for you as costly as possible. Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then bring it on! I am ready. But...I fully intend to make it for you as costly as possible.

      :) !

      Delete
  6. Brock, have you ever read the ignorant fishermans blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No and that's a new one for me, but sounds interesting. What's up?

      Delete
  7. I've had that bad feeling, too. I'm tired of waiting for the other shoe to drop, and I'm not getting any younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my tombstone laid, so nothing else to do. :)

      Delete
  8. Agree with you. I think we've run out of time. Yes we're all going to make some tough choices. As my old man use to say, everybody has their come to Jesus moment. This is it. Those who know the Lord are feeling His Spirit trying to move us where we need to be moved. Get ready, it's gonna get ugly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we're all going to make some tough choices.

      Quite possibly and if so, we need to lead, follow or get the hell out of the way, for there will be no time for pussy footing. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Coming up on 9-11 and we have this in Houston yesterday...

    http://www.ktrh.com/onair/matt-patrick-43500/poll-is-this-an-isis-symbol-on-this-muslim-guy-in-a-deli-in-spring-branch-you-decide-12735478/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lady's premonition kind of creeped me out even though I am there, it still
    creeped me out. After all, there really are monsters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there really are monsters.

      Speaking of chopping heads off......

      Delete