Saturday, July 18, 2015

I Will Not Go Peacefully

Via avordvet

 Image result for I Will Not Go Peacefully

For the most part, I think my last post was seized upon for its anti-tax position much more than it should have been. Who cares about my particular situation? Is it relevant? My answer is no. I was asking how long will you wait to resist? Or as one person suggested: What are you doing to resist?

Trust me, the very mention of resistance caused visits from the Department of Homeland Security (an inclusion which will already invite numerous visits), the USDA, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Defense, the Naval Information boys, the Department of State, office of the Secretary and numerous state organizations all interested in what I might say about resistance to their illegal activities.

If anyone doubts that what I write costs me something, think again. I put everything on the line every time I write a syllable. It is something I have understood since 2011 when an IRS agent arrived at my place of business to intimidate me with accusations and insinuations. Ultimately, it cost me several thousand dollars and more than a year of such intimidation.

These are the actions of an oppressive government. I relate such instances to put a personal face to the intimidation and oppression. I do not speak of generalities, of hypotheticals. These things have happened to me and continue to happen to me because I speak the truth and I tell the tale of the abuses of the government. My wife hates me for it, but has now, since she has also been implicated (by association), come to recognize that NO government has the right to treat their citizens as such and still claim the authority of the PEOPLE.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry if this is out of context Brock, but it seemed apropos. I mentioned before that google/yahoo etc. searches for "free nc" stopped turning up this site and a person had to search for "free North Carolina." Now, the powers that be have scrubbed that search term too and the word "BlogSpot" must be added in order to turn up your site -and that only brings up archives for three articles or so.
    Go peacefully or not -it matters little if you are muffled and silenced by the gatekeepers anyway.
    Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I'll post this as soon as I return for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a problem opening this site but I use Startpage.
    Not too peaceful in Columbia, South Carolina but at least it is something.
    Only place I can find this report is here:
    http://www.wlos.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/274b18d3-www.wlos.com.shtml#.VarNraKn9Gg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big brother is gonna dig deeper



    http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The UN is repugnant. When they went into Haiti, they just killed anyone for anything.
    https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/un-aims-to-trace-the-transfer-of-all-guns-and-ammo/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well for what it's worth - MSFT hasn't stopped the search hits for this place.
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=Free+North+carolina&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=free+north+carolina&sc=8-19&sp=-1&sk=&ghc=1&cvid=10e1e39d17e243fca36864a425523a36

    #1.

    ReplyDelete